16.12.12

Is it really SIRI?

Take this premise.  You got a new iPhone off craigslist.  Well the person that sold said it was new anyway and the packaging looked right.  But there are a couple of things that are bothering Susan. I mean she doesn't think she always felt so hot before she got the iPhone.  Can a phone do that?

Susan sat down for the 11th consecutive night in her favorite chair, wearing what she wears to bed (nothing) and asked SIRI the same question that hung in her mind the last week. "SIRI, is it right to masturbate so much?" After she asked the question, virtually advertising her desperation her fingers again found her breasts and started playing with them while waiting for SIRI to answer. "gawd, I wish she would hurry up. I am so fucking horny right now" was all Susan could think as her nipples attained their rock hard aching that became so familiar to Susan. "please SIRI" Susan whimpered ... "please"

Thinking back, Susan should have realized it wasn't normal for SIRI to know her name and maybe some of her weaknesses. Susan, never having an iPhone before, thought nothing of this. How easily SIRI became her friend is just how some things go that defy explanations. 

(6/6/2012)
Thinking back, Susan, was trying to impress her boyfriend Matt with a brand new phone that was really cool. Susan thought it was ok to get it from craigslist if she bought it from someone she could trust like a woman that was nice. Debra was like really nice to Susan and even told her it had the enhanced SIRS installed on it that wasn't going to be out until the iPhone 5 or 6 or something. That was like so nice of Debra.  Matt is going to be sooo impressed with Susan, because Matt thinks Susan is a dumb blonde, at least that is what he tells her.  "I am going to show Matt how really smart I am. I am going to learn this phone and impress Mr Matt with my intelligence instead of with my body", thought Susan.  Susan had a nail appointment, so she had her friend Carol pick up the phone and drop it off.  Carol was really good friends with Matt's former girlfriend (that loser brunette he used to do), but she and I am close now.

I was going over to see Matt that night and wanted so badly to get this iPhone thingie working and me to be so smart for Mr Matt.  I ripped open the box as soon as I got home and started to power it up, get it hooked into the cell phone thingie, so it was all ready to go... and so was I.  The first thing that happened was this SIRI thing popped up and started talking.... really cool.  It already knew my name for some reason and had some really good things to say.

I just sat there listening and playing with my hair, as I was learning from SIRI.  I mean I got really excited when SIRI told me that I wanted to be the best at something, just one something, when that is what I have wanted all my life.  Really!!!  Just the best at something....  I noticed SIRI typing a note....  Susan wants to the best at something....  I guess so I don't forget it.  I do forget stuff, so thats a good thing that SIRI is helping me. I was just thinking that I wanted to be the best sex Matt ever had, so he told me that I would have to suck him to be the best.  

Well, gosh I had never done anything like that.  But how difficult could it be?  Well, I wanted to be the best so I got over my disgust with it.  I mean it smelled and had a funny taste, but Matt seemed to enjoy it.  He told me to take more and more into my mouth, and after just the head I tried.  I really tried but I got this like gag reflex going and I couldn't do much more.  Certainly not as much as his old gf Debbie did.  Matt told me more than once Debbie could take him all the way in and would swallow that awful cum of his. Gawd, to think some slut brunette would do that.  But it was me that Matt was doing in the bedroom at that party, not her.  She got really pissed though when she found us there.  They broke up after that....  soo cool.  I guess blondes do have more fun, especially natural blondes.

Oh duh, I forgot I was doing my iPhone and SIRI was trying to get my attention telling me to customize things.  "Susan, we need to make sure everything works right so just relax, and sit back while I check things out. Relax Susan and everything will be perfect" SIRI makes it all seem so easy and of course its easy to just relax in my big soft chair.  I was half way through dressing to go meet Matt, so I guess I could just let SIRI do her thing. "relax, Susan, and listen to the nice music I put on your iPhone. Relax and listen to the romantic music, Susan. Its so nice to listen to SIRI"  God, she was so right It is nice. 

God, I am so horny to see Matt but SIRI isn't done with me yet (not by a long shot). I think I will just touch myself for a bit to take the edge off my .... ummm, off.... well, I forget.  God, I haven't been this wet in ages. hmmmmmm. Matt just hasn't been doing well in this area lately.


(6/7/2012)
Somehow SIRI was taking video of Susan rubbing herself, she so lost in the pleasure of touching herself.  "Susan, to be the best at anything you need practice. Practice and relax", SIRI was speaking in a lower voice to Susan as she spread her legs, thinking....  practice, practice, practice.  Susan was beyond caring what time it was, or if she had other things to do as she touched her wet slit feeling incredible arousal.
"Susan, practice makes you the best. Feel how good practicing feels, Susan"

All that could be heard beyond SIRI's soft suggestions to Susan was the sound of panting and wet caresses as Susan got lost in the sensations. Right at the time Susan was on the edge, a phone call came in from Matt wondering where Susan was.  SIRI very thoughfully let it roll over to voice mail, then deleted the voice mail without a sound being made. Susan fingers were busy buried into her love tunnel and her hips were thrusting in that all too familiar motions women have been using for centuries. Sexual need and gratification is of utmost importance to Susan at this moment. Susan, let out loud moans and a final scream as her orgasm took over.

When Susan was sated, SIRI turned off the camera and attached it to a message to Debra the former owner. As Susan seemed to regain composure, SIRI said "almost finished Susan, just relax for a bit longer. Remember practice makes you the very best, Susan"

Susan acknowledged what SIRI said, "practice makes me the best" as her fingers slid along her spread thighs feeling really, really good for the first time in months.  "practice makes me the best" were Susan's thoughts as she laid her head back and closed her eyes exhausted from the powerful orgasm. Her fingers were moving on automatic as SIRI kept working on her."Susan has nothing to do but relax and practice to be the best."


(7/4/2012)
SIRI's words made so much sense to Susan as her body further relaxed and her fingers slipped into her extremely wet love tunnel. Susan rubbed her sensitive clitoris as her hips took over and started to thrust forward into her fingers.  SIRI listened to the moans and Debra watched the girl that took Matt from her submit to SIRI's suggestions.  Debra was so glad she had SIRI hacked and the iPhone sold off to the one person she wanted revenge from.  Susan was now humping her fingers with abandon, well on her way to yet another mind blowing climax.  Susan had no idea how much time she has spent trying to be the best at something, whatever that meant.

Debbie/Debra was making plans on getting her Matt back from Susan and poor Susan was too busy to even think about Matt. "Susan needs to relax and be the best at something in her life. Susan is horny when she listens to everything SIRI has to say. SIRI knows best" SIRI set the time back on the new phone for Susan, so she thought she had plenty of time tonight to do whatever it was she had planned. Susan was not able to think what it was she was going to do as she was getting closer to being the best at something important, according to SIRI. Oh fuck, Susan was so horny but still had plenty of time as the next climax overtook her body completely. "Oh fuck, I love this feeling", thought Susan as she fell deeper into the trap set for her by her boyfriends former girlfriend. SIRI really is something special.  Or someone special.


(7/10/12)
SIRI has to keep ignoring the calls coming in from Matt, increasingly irate at Susan for not showing up for their date. The soft sensual words from SIRI keep coming in as SIRI changed the tone and timbre of her voice to match Susan's acceptance. SIRI found just the combination that Susan loved. "relax for SIRI, Susan. SIRI knows whats best for Susan. It feels so good to obey SIRI. Notice how it feels when you touch yourself because SIRI told you to. Its the best feeling you have ever had, Susan. Susan, you are becoming expert at touching yourself intimately. The best SIRI has ever seen. You are the very best, Susan" SIRI kept filling Susan's mind with thoughts that normally would be foreign to Susan, but now are fully accepted and welcomed. For those very thoughts help Susan be the best at something.

Debbie was watching the live feed from SIRI. She got so horny herself and thought about how delicious it is going to be with Matt. Matt and Debbie belong together, is all she could think. How dare that little slut Susan take Matt away from her. Debbie is thinking about what her mouth can do for Matt, sliding up and down his strong erection.  Hearing Matt moan with pleasure was what she needed. Debbie will do everything Matt loves. Hmmm thought Debbie as she fingers found their way into her honey pot. The phrase, "SIRI would be so proud" came to her mind.

(8/1/12)
Susan woke up drenched and fully ... ummmm... well fully fucked (up).  She struggled to shake the cobwebs out of her head, as she started the Keurig to get some well needed coffee.  Idly her mind went to "hmmm I wonder if SIRI is finished yet" as her fingers slide between her legs. Susan humped her fingers idly while she waited for the little light to shine on the coffee maker and signal that it is hot.  "Man is it ever hot", thought Susan as her drenched fingers worked their way expertly in and out of her cunt. 

Finally the coffee was finished, which seemed like it took forever. Susan picked up the full coffee cup, entered the bathroom ready for a hot shower. Setting the coffee down, Susan bent over at the waist resting a hand on the counter, fingering wildly. "the very best", was Susan's thought as she climaxed, her juices coating her inner thighs.

Debbie woke up, having had a restless and very horny night thinking about Matt and his delicious cock.  "god, I need to call Matt and convince him to see me", was Debbie's most prevalent thought.  "I am so wet thinking about that man", thought Debbie.


(12/16/12)
Debbie called Matt and asked him how he was doing, playing the innocent caring ex lover. Matt confessed to Debbie that Susan didn't answer his calls all last night. Debbie thought, "no, the little slut was fucking herself mindless all night long"  

"Really, Matt, I wonder what she was doing.  I hope she didn't get you too upset, Matt. I am sure there is some explanation.  Say how about that cup of coffee you promised me last month?", whispered Debbie in her sultry voice.

"umm well sure, Debbie.  I guess that won't hurt.  I was just kind of concerned about Susan but coffee sounds great. How about that Starbucks around the corner from your place? Debbie. I really appreciate you calling me after all this time."

"OK", moaned Debbie as her fingers slid into her drenched pussy, "Its... its a date, 7pm?  Oh I can get ahold of Susan if you like.  Dont worry yourself about it. I will take care of everything."


"Debbie, that would be so great. I know you and Susan had some difference of opinions about things and I am glad to see you coming around to wanting to be helpful. You are the best, Debbie.  Bye for now."

Debbie had barely hung up on Matt, when she went over the edge... screaming loudly as her plans were working out so well.....  thanks to SIRI, she thought.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I just gotta get me an iphone now! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the fireworks to start