31.12.13

Altering his viewpoint

I found this story and the author agreed to me posting it here.  I am sure a certain percentage of viewers will love the story.


There I sat, bored out of my skull and staring at the two most insidiously evil words in the English language:

--- PROGRAM COMPILING

I started to wonder why I even chose programming as a career path, then I looked around me and remembered what the chosen career path has brought me.  A special house and very tasteful furnishings.

“Yeah, Jeff,” I said out loud to myself. “Be a programmer! It’s decent money, you can work from home, and it’s exciting!” Well, at least those first two were kind of true. The money was good, and I loved working from home, even if it did lead to a rather annoying habit of talking to myself. “Oh well, at least I can head downstairs for a cup of coffee and TV break here and again.” On my way downstairs, I paused at the window for a peek outside.

“Ah,” I sighed contentedly, “another uneventful morning in suburbia.” Just then the doorbell rang. “Or not,” I hastily added before heading towards the door. Given that it was about ten in the morning, odds were good that it was just some solicitor hoping to con a sale out of an unsuspecting housewife.  You can imagine my surprise when I opened the door to find two extremely attractive, early twenties-ish women drenched with sweat and standing on my porch.  It reminded me of the women I lust after all sweaty and fit in the club I frequent.

“Oh, thank gawd,” one of them said in a thick southern drawl. “Mister, you are a life saver! This must be the third house we’ve tried, and we just thought we were gonna fry out here!” I must admit that I was having trouble focusing on what was going on. Instead, I just stood there with my mouth agape staring at two of the most gorgeous women I had ever seen. The one who had been speaking was a pale, slender redhead who stood about 5′7″ and had her hair in a short pixie-cut. Definitely cute!!  She was wearing a tight pair of skinny jeans and a thin white tank top. Her perspiration had rendered the tank top nearly see through, and her red bra was showing through.

Her friend, who had as of yet remained silent, was slightly taller. She had blonde hair pulled into long pig-tails and a much curvier figure based on what I could tell. It was hard to get the full effect of her body, as her oversized, gray t-shirt hid most of her torso.  Unfortunate for me, yet I could see a pair of cut-off jean shorts peeking out from beneath the bottom of the t-shirt. From there on down, it was nothing but beautifully tanned and shapely legs.

“Natasha,” the blonde giggled as she spoke, “you’re, like, confusing the poor guy!”

“Oh goodness, you are right! Where are mah manners? Ah’m so sorry. Let’s start over.” Natasha took a deep breath which caused her bra to rise and fall beneath her shirt. “Good mornin’, sir! I am Natasha,” she added a small wave as she said her name, “and this here is mah best friend, Mysti.”

“Hi-i-i!” Mysti bounced on her heels as she melodiously sang the word. She had a beautiful voice, and I found myself wishing that she had actually drug the word out a bit longer. Before I could focus on that, though, Natasha proceeded.

“We just moved into the house a couple of yards yonder,” Natasha said in that thick, seductive drawl gesturing vaguely down the street.

“Yeah,” Mysti interrupted, “like, just moved in.”

“Ah was gettin’ to that part, Mysti.” Natasha shushed her friend and then turned back to me. “As Ah was sayin’, we just finished movin’ our things in, and what do we do? We plum done locked ourselves out.” She bit her lip as she gave me a sheepish look. I was about to melt as I stared into her impossibly blue eyes. That’s when Mysti spoke up again.

“You are totally taking too long, Natasha, and I’m, like, dying out here! We’ve called a locksmith guy already, but he said it’s going to be, like, four hours before he can get here,” she said pleadingly. “Can we kind of, like, hang out here while we wait?” I couldn’t believe what was happening, and I’d have been willing to agree to almost anything just to keep them talking to me. I have never met anyone like these two before, I mean really.  Wow.  Now, they were actually asking if they could come in and stay for the afternoon. This is turning into my lucky day.

“O-of course,” I stammered. “What are neighbors for, right?”  I moved out of the way so they would come in and I could enjoy the sight of them some more.

“Thank you so much,” Natasha squealed as they both came rushing through the door. “We were startin’ to think we’d be out there all day. Ah guess most folks around here are at work by now.”

“Well,” I said, “I guess working from home has it’s privileges.” Privileges, indeed, I though to myself as I showed them to the living room.

“Wow! This place is great!” Mysti twirled herself around to get a full 360 degree view of the living room.
“Your girlfriend must, like, have a total knack for decorating!”

“No girlfriend,” I said as I winced at the thought of my most recent breakup. I quickly pushed the thoughts aside, though, as I was not about to let my cheating ex ruin what had turned into possibly one of the best mornings of my life.

“Yeesh!” Natasha must have noticed my expression. “You’ll have to forgive her, darlin’. She has a tendency to just blurt out whatever comes into her little mind.”

“It’s really okay,” I smiled, “I do the same thing myself sometimes. Hey, you two must be parched. Do you want anything to drink?”

“Ooh! Ah’ll take a beer, if you’ve got one,” Natasha said enthusiastically.

“Sure thing,” I chuckled. “Is Heineken okay?”

“Yesiree!”

“And you, Mysti?”

“I’ll just have a water, thanks! I don’t want to, like, take advantage of you or anything.” Mysti gave Natasha a snarky glance.

“Mmm,” I muttered absentmindedly as I dug through my fridge, “if only.”

“What was that, darlin’?” Natasha asked.

“Um, I, uh.” Oh shit! I couldn’t believe I had just said that out loud. I struggled quickly to recover. “I-I’ve only got bottled water. Is that okay with you, Mysti?” I held my breath as I waited to see if they would buy my bluff.

“Yeah,” she said cheerfully, and I knew I was in the clear, “bottled water would be great, uh. Oh god! Natasha! Here we are invading this guy’s house, and we, like, totally didn’t even ask his name!” Mysti threw herself onto the couch where Natasha had taken a seat and buried her face into Natasha’s shoulder. “We’re terrible people!”

“It’s alright, Mysti,” I cooed as I brought the girls their drinks. “We’ll just blame it on the heat for now. I’m Jeff, and I’m very pleased to meet you both. And you are not invading in any way,” I said reassuringly as I sat in the chair opposite of the two girls. “In fact, you two are actually rescuing me from mind-numbing boredom.”

“Really,” Mysti said as she peeked up from Natasha’s shoulder, “you mean it?”

“Trust me, sitting in front of computer all day staring at lines of code is about the most boring job there is.”
As I said this, Natasha jumped up and quickly downed her entire beer.

“In that case, Ah know just how we can repay your kindness. We can entertain you!”

“Uh-huh,” I said through a skeptical grin. “Is that so?”

“You bet it is! There’s no way you’ll be bored after this! Ah’m gonna show you a magic trick. Mysti, stand up for a second, sugah.”

“What? Why?” Mysti nearly choked on her water as she spoke. Whatever Natasha had planned, Mysti seemed as clueless as I was. “Alright,” she begrudgingly agreed and stood up, “but you totally better not, like, embar-” Before Mysti could finish her sentence, Natasha deftly slipped behind her, put one hand on each side of the v-neck of Mysti’s t-shirt, and tore it completely open in one motion.

“Ta-daa,” Natasha shouted as she fell backwards onto the couch. “Ah made her shirt disappear!” Natasha began laughing wildly. She was obviously pleased with herself. Mysti stood there, stunned for a moment, and I was helpless to do anything but stare at the hot pink bikini top barely containing the most beautiful c-cup breasts I’d ever seen.  The sight was amazing!!

“Tasha,” Mysti admonished, still too stunned to think to cover herself. “I can’t believe you would totally do something like that!” Natasha was too lost in her own laughter to even hear Mysti’s rant, though. And there was something so infectious about that laughter, because, before long, Mysti and I had totally forgotten about our embarrassment and were laughing along.

“Well,” Mysti finally said as we started to calm down, “at least I wasn’t naked under here.”

“‘If only’,” Natasha said as she game me a smirk, “right, darlin’?”

“Right,” I answered before what she had said could fully hit me. “Oh, shit! You did hear that,” I said as I buried my face in my hand. Natasha rose and walked over to the chair.

“Don’t worry,” she said in a breathy voice, her drawl dancing in my ears. “Mysti doesn’t mind a little exposure.” She slowly pulled my hand away from her face, and I could see those deep pools of blue just inches from my own eyes. “And judgin’ by this,” Natasha reached down with her fingertip and, with a single flick, made me instantly aware of my erection. My thin basketball shorts were not quite managing to conceal it, not by far. I opened my mouth, unsure of what I was about to say, but Natasha silenced me by gently placing a finger on my lips. “Come here and have a seat, Mysti.”  Natasha didn’t look away as she spoke. I felt helpless as I looked into her eyes. It wasn’t until Mysti came near that Natasha moved.

“Mmm,” Mysti purred as she licked her lips. “It looks like we are going to take advantage of you.” Mysti climbed into my lap, and her shapely ass ground itself into my crotch while she squirmed to make herself comfortable. She then threw her arms around my neck and positioned her face directly in front of mine. I was stunned. I wouldn’t have believed that anything could have surpassed Natasha’s eyes. Mysti’s were even more fascinating. I don’t know how I had missed it before, but her eyes were two different colors. Is that even possible?  Her left eye was a brilliant emerald-green, and her right eye was a shining ice-blue. As I stared into those big, beautiful eyes, everything seemed to be so much less important, even fading away. I was only vaguely aware that Natasha had moved behind me and was whispering into my ear.

“Aren’t Mysti’s eyes just the prettiest things you’ve ever seen, darlin’? She has what’s called Heterochromia. The doctors say it’s ’cause somethin’ went wrong when her genes were formin’. If you ask me, though, thing’s couldn’t have gone righter.” I could feel my face getting flush, and I felt like I was falling into Mysti’s eyes.

“It’s okay,” Mysti reassured me. “No one can ever look away from them.” She giggled and squirmed in my lap again, never breaking eye contact. “I’ll make you a deal. I promise you don’t have to stop looking into my eyes if you totally promise to just relax and listen to, like, everything Natasha says. Okay?”

I kind of heard what she said, but found it hard to speak, but I somehow managed to say, “oooo-kay.”

“Good choice, darlin’.” I could feel Natasha’s hot breath on my ear as she spoke, but I couldn’t look away from Mysti’s eyes. “Now, as you stare into Mysti’s eyes, Ah want you to feel yourself relaxing. You are in a very safe place. You are in your own home with two beautiful women who just want to help you relax. So go ahead and just relaxxxxxx” As I began to relax, I felt Natasha’s hands slowly glide up my shoulders and neck. I felt her fingers gently press and rub the area just below my ears. As her fingers made soft circles, she repeated the word “relax” over and over.   It felt as if my entire neck had turned to jelly, I was so relaxed. My head did not move, though. I was being pulled so deep into Mysti’s eyes that I could no longer move my head. I felt myself let out a contented sigh.

“That’s it, darlin’. Just let everything out. The more you listen to mah voice, the more you relax. And the more you relax, the more you are drawn into Mysti’s eyes. See how that works?  It's only natural and you love it. It's so easy to just look in Mysti's eyes.  You’re becomin’ so relaxed that you can feel your breathin’ slowin’ down.” I hadn’t been paying attention, but I noticed that my breathing had actually slowed. “That’s it, darlin’. Nice, deep and slow breaths.In and out, in and out.... keep going.Everything is slowing down.  Deeply in. Deeply out. In. Out.”

I felt my breathing slowing to match the speed of her words that seemed to be slowing me down.  I was now taking slow, deep breaths as instructed. “Each time you exhale, it feels as if a part of you is leavin’ your body and gettin’ sucked into Mysti’s beautiful eyes. Every time you exhale, a part of your very soul is bein’ sucked into Mysti’s magical eyes. It's ok, you are safe here in your home and we are with you. exhale NOW”  With each breath, I felt a bit of myself fading away.  I so desperately wanted to keep staring into those eyes that I didn’t care. Nothing else existed any more. Only Mysti’s deep eyes and Natasha’s soft voice remained. I only wanted to stare into those eyes and do what the voice told me to do. “Good boy, darlin’. You are doin’ so good."  I had to smile at the compliment.  "Just a little bit more, and we can make sure you can stay this happy forever. Forever embraced by Mysti’s eyes and mah voice. Doesn't that just sound like a little piece of heaven?”

I could only nod.  “Yesss,” I said through dry lips.

“Good,” Natasha cooed, “good. Ah’m gonna count backwards now, from five to one. And each time Ah pass another number down, a bigger part of you is gonna slip away and become lost in Mysti’s eyes. When Ah say one, you will be completely gone, forever lost in Mysti's magical eyes. When Ah say one, your eyes will slam shut.” I wimpered slightly at the thought of no longer being able to stare into the eyes that had come to eclipse my entire world. “It’s alright, darlin’,” Natasha reassured me. “You’ll still be able to see her eyes. In fact, whenever you close your eyes from now on, you will see Mysti’s eyes directly in front of you, sappin’ the very soul from your body. Now, Ah’m gonna count. Five.”

It felt like someone had just punched me in the chest, but in reverse. I could feel a part of myself being ripped away.

“Good boy. Just let it happen. We are your world now. Four.”

My world. Mysti’s eyes. Natasha’s voice. My world.

“So close. You’re so close to happiness. So close to us. You belong with us. You belong to us. Three.”
Belong. I belong. Mysti. Natasha. Belong.

“Soon now, everything will be better. This is exactly what your life was missin’. Happiness. Bliss. And only through us can you find true happiness. Two.”

My life. Natasha. Mysti. Are my life.

One.”

My eyes slammed shut, and I felt as if I had been completely removed from the physical world. I saw myself floating in front of Mysti’s eyes, and I heard Natasha speak.

“You now belong to us. Natasha and Mysti. We are your world. You belong to us. You are ours. We have brought you bliss.”

“Bliss,” I repeated.

“Yes, mah pet. And since only we can bring you this bliss, you are now forever bound to us. Your mind is bound to us now. We control your thoughts. We control everything about you. Isn’t that right?”

“Yesss.”

“From now on, our words control you. Anything we say will instantly become your truth. Anything we suggest will instantly become your deepest desire. You must obey us, darlin’. You must obey Natasha and Mysti.”

“Mussst obey.”

“That’s right, mah pet, and obeyin’ feels so good. Obeyin’ Natasha and Mysti brings you the greatest pleasure you have ever felt. And the more you obey, the more you will feel our love. And you want our love, pet. It’s everything you crave in this world. We are the most beautiful women you have ever seen, and you will worship and adore us unconditionally. You need our love.”

“Love.”

“Yes, and you do love us. You can feel inside you that you have always loved us, even before our meetin’ today. You have always loved us, because, deep down, you have always been ours.”

“Yourssss.”

“From this moment forward, Mysti and Ah are your Owners and you will address us as Miss. We are your new world. We are your thoughts. We are your desires. And you love us for opening your mind to it. Now, in a moment, Ah’m gonna count from one to three and snap mah fingers. When Ah do, you will open your eyes, and you will be ready to serve. But Mysti and Ah can bring you back to this state whenever we need to simply by starin’ into your eyes and snappin’ our fingers. Do you understand, honey?”

“Yesss, Miss Natasha.”

“Good boy, darlin’. Good. One, two, three. Awake!” snap “Good, mornin’, boy. Did you enjoy your little nap?” I was still sitting in the chair, with Miss Mysti in my lap, but Miss Natasha was now standing in front of us.

“Yes, Miss. It felt wonderful.” Something about the words just felt so right as I said them.

“It’s about time,” Miss Mysti said as she stretched herself out on me, her ass grinding deeper into my still present erection. “I thought you might, like, totally try to resist us for a moment. But you could never do that, could you?” She flashed an evil smile that melted me.

“No, Miss Mysti. I could never resist you.” I smiled longingly at her.

“Good, because these shorts are sooooooo totally uncomfy right now.” Miss Mysti unzipped her shorts and quickly wiggled out of them and the pink bikini bottom she had wearing underneath them. She reached between her legs and started to massage the cleanly shaven cock her clothes had been hiding. “That was, like, so starting to chafe.”

I could only stare. Something about this seemed so different, but this was Miss Mysti, one of the two most beautiful women in the world. Nothing about her could be wrong. Something in the back of my mind struggled for my attention but was dominated by Miss Natasha's lovely voice.

“Ah know it’s a little on the small side, but Mysti’s cock is just so pretty. It’s makin’ you harder just thinkin’ about how much you want to please it.” Before my mind could resist, her words sank into me. It was a really pretty cock, and it wasn’t that big. It would be so easy for me to make Miss Mysti’s cock feel incredible. “Well, boy,” Miss Natasha laughed, “what’re you waitin’ for? Mysti looks like she might explode if you don’t start strokin’ her off.”

Yes, Miss Mysti needed me and I needed to please Miss Mysti. She looked to be in so much pain, and her cute little balls looked like they might turn blue any second. Without hesitation, I reached down and firmly grasped Miss Mysti’s cute little cock. I was surprised by how hard it was, and I giggled as it twitched in my hand. I slowly ran my hand up and down, keeping to the rhythm I had always used with my own cock.

“Oh yeah,” Miss Mysti cried, “you are good at this. You were, like, born to work a cock, weren’t you?”

“Yes, Miss Mysti, I really love working your cock” I repeated back as her words burned themselves into my brain. Suddenly, all the years I had spent try to have vaginal sex seemed like such a waste.  It wasn't like I was having much success anyway. I realized I was born to work cocks, and that meant I had the ability to make Miss Mysti happy. I bucked uncontrollably as a sudden wave of pleasure raced through my body at the realization that I am good with cocks, especially Miss Mysti's cock.

“Hey, now,” Miss Natasha said as she quickly stripped down, “Don’t forget about me.” I looked over to see a massive, eight-inch beast staring me straight in the face. “Ah bet you’ve never seen a cock as big as this, have you, boy?” It was true. It dwarfed both Miss Mysti’s cock and my own.

“No Miss, Natasha, I haven’t.” I immediately reached for it with my left hand while my right hand was still stroking Miss Mysti.

“Oh, no,” Miss Natasha said with a smile. “This cock is meant for your pretty little mouth. In fact, your mouth is just waterin’ at the thought.” Suddenly, I couldn’t think of anything else but how much I wanted Miss Natasha’s massive cock in my hungry mouth.

“Now,” Miss Natasha grabbed my hair, “open wide, darlin’.” I opened my mouth as wide as I could, but I could still feel the girth of Miss Natasha’s huge cock stretching my lips. I struggled to moisten it with my tongue as she slid it in an out of my mouth. In my excitement, I quickened my pace with Miss Mysti. I could now feel her bucking wildly as she screamed with ecstasy. I felt her warm load splatter on the side of my cheek running down my chin.

“Oh yeah,” Miss Mysti giggled. “It’d totally be a shame to let all that go to waste!” As Miss Natasha continued using my mouth, I felt Miss Mysti’s tongue hungrily licking my face, slurping up as much of her cum as she could. “While you, like, keep working Natasha’s cock, I’ve totally got a surprise for you, boy.”

I was so busy focusing on Miss Natasha’s cock, that I could only feel Miss Mysti slide off of me, position herself between my legs and remove my shorts and boxer briefs. I heard Miss Mysti spit, and I felt a glob of saliva land right on my own now exposed erection. Almost immediately, Miss Mysti’s hands went to work rubbing the saliva all over my shaft. “Now that’s, like, totally ready!”

Meanwhile, Miss Natasha’s thrusts had become quicker and stronger, which accompanied Miss Natasha's moaning. Her moaning was the most wonderful sound to my ears. Each movement was now driving the full length of her delicious shaft into my mouth and throat. As her cleanly shaven balls repeatedly slapped my chin, I looked up and saw her playing with her perky little b-cups. I was so eager to finish her off that I didn’t realize Miss Mysti had turned around and was now lowering her magnificent, plump ass directly onto my cock!

“Oh, yeah,” Miss Mysti screamed. “Now, like, just make sure you don’t cum until we tell you to.” It felt so incredibly hot that I must have tried to scream with pleasure, and I inadvertently scraped my teeth along Miss Natasha’s shaft. That was all it took to throw her completely over the edge, and she blew her entire load into my mouth. As I struggled to contain it in my mouth, she grabbed me by the hair again and pulled me off of her member. Before any cum could drip from my lips, she grabbed my jaw and held it shut.

“That’s a good boy,” Miss Natasha whispered as she gently massaged my throat. “Ah want you to swallow every last drop. Every bit of our cum is precious and must not be wasted. In fact, now that you’ve had a taste, you’ll find yourself cravin’ our cum constantly.” As Miss Natasha’s load slid down my throat, I couldn’t help but lick my lips to get another quick taste of her delicious cum. I needed it. I had to have it.

“Please, Miss Natasha. Please let me have some more,” I begged.

“Easy now, boy,” she said as she laughed at me. “You’ll be eatin’ plenty of our cum in the future. For now, Ah think you deserve a little release. Are you ready, Mysti?”

“Oh god! Oh yeah! Yeah,” Miss Mysti was bucking wildly on top of me. “I’m, like, beyond ready!”

“You heard her, boy,” Miss Natasha said. “It’s time to fill Mysti’s tight little hole with your load. Cum for us!” On command, my cock erupted into Miss Mysti. I came for what seemed like an eternity, and, when I finished, I felt Miss Mysti’s glorious hole milking the last few drops from my fading erection.

“Good boy. Now Ah just need you to look over here for a moment.” As I turned my head towards her, I was met with her deep blue gaze and snap

* * *

“One, two, three. Awake!” snap I awoke to find myself standing in front of my Owners. I wasn’t sure how long I had been out, but it looked as though both of them had enough time to shower. I also realized that I had been cleaned and was now wearing nothing but Miss Mysti’s pink bikini bottoms.

“Be a good little boy, darlin’, and take these bags to your room.” Miss Natasha gestured to three small suitcases laying beside the couch. “We’re gonna be sharin’ it with you from now on.”

“Of course, Miss. All I have is yours.” I stopped for a moment, slightly confused. “But what will you do about your house down the street, Miss?”

“Oh my god,” Miss Mysti squealed. “That is, like, so adorable. He actually believed us earlier. You see, boy, we were, like, totally lying about that!”

“Well,” Miss Natasha added, “we did come and look at the house last week, but someone beat us to the punch. It wasn’t a complete waste, though, ’cause Mysti happened to catch a glimpse of you checkin’ your mail. We just knew we had to have you, so Ah came up with this little scheme. And here we are.” Both of them leaned back on the couch and smiled.

“Now, like, totally hurry up with those bags, boy, and then get on your hands and knees on the bed and wait for us.”

“Yeah,” Miss Natasha’s eyes flashed evily as she spoke, “‘cause the two most beautiful women in the world are gonna take turns poundin’ the ever-livin’ fuck out of that sweet little ass of yours, and you can’t wait.” My erection immediately returned as my mind filed with anticipation.

“Yes, my Owners. I will do as you command.” And I did.

---  PROGRAM COMPLETE


How lucky can a guy get????  Sometimes viewpoints are just a window into a person's life. How much can this one viewpoint colour his entire life with his two Owners.... not One owner... oh no, not One..... but Two.... how lucky can a guy get?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god,that was a hot story! Ill always be hoping for that knock.

silkteddy said...

Such a delightful.... and delicious......story.......

subjoey said...

This was so hot and got me so very excited. I wish something like that would happen to me

Unknown said...

I think it was a very good story too.... makes you think, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

that was an amazing story. That would be a fantasy come true

Anonymous said...

It does make you think. Im still waiting for that knock though!

Unknown said...

How erotic n wouldn't it be amazing if this really happened. Mmm, to be so owned n servicing cock or shemale cock. I so love this sissy idealistic realizations. It just makes my little clitty throb with envy.

Staci Pennell said...

It's like every time I read it Miss Sharon Lawson, it just gets better n better. I so can't help but love Your mind, heart, body n soul

Unknown said...

Everytime I read this, it's like it just gets better n better. How crazy that I hate to read n yet can't help but love reading Your stories Miss Sharon

JenniferBell said...

Hi Miss Sharon, I just love this story as well. My first thought was, hey the house down the street just sold and I wonder...