8.7.13

Flight to destiny

I was on my way home from an exotic vacation in southeast Asia.  I purchased some really nice jewelry that is just eye catching, including a ring that is sprial and fascinating.  I also got some arousing perfumes that I was so glad to be almost home again.  Seated in first class next to a young woman, obviously well endowed with money, and physical assets I began engaging her in conversation for the long plane ride home. I found it she was changing planes in San Francisco while I was going to my home overlooking the bay. Shirl was very engaging and had an intoxicating enthusiasm as we talked animated about our travels.

We spent some time talking about what we saw when her eyes caught my spiral ring and from that moment on everything changed. She couldn't take her eyes off my ring as we continued on with our conversation. I was thinking back to the strange shop lady that told me the ring had special addictive qualities which I laughed off as so much gibberish. Shirl kept looking at the ring as I waving my fingers in her eyes as I gestured during conversation. I noticed her attention seemed to fade as we talked, and shared things. I found her words becoming more of agreement or short little comments as her eyes watched my ring.  I too noticed the ring seemed to spin around from the heat of my finger. This seemed to draw Shirl closer to me and open up to me. Earlier she had told me, with glowing terms, about her boyfriend who was waiting for her in Savannah. Now as I probed about him, she seemed to be distracted and when I suggested he might not be as attentive as he should be, she agreed eagerly.  "yeah, like he always has his own things to do and doesn't pay attention to me all the time", she lamented.
"I am sure that is disturbing to you, Shril", I sympathized with her as her attention did not waver from my ring.
"yeah, like disturbing. I ummm......  I really like your ring", she enthused forgetting to comment more about her boyfriend.
"oh its something I bought from this really nice lady. She was telling me about the special properties it has to hold attention of the women who look at it. Its so easy to just look isn't it Shirl", I whispered softly to her. I could see her top gap open as she leaned farther forward allowing me to see her lacy bra and full breasts.
"I like really love it, Miss. I ummm......", Shirl said as her thoughts seemed to drift off.
"I got some other things from her too. Maybe after we land, I could show you some....  I am sure you would have some time. You can always take the next flight home, Shirl", I whispered to her. "taking a later flight sounds like a good idea", I suggested to her.
"yeah, like ummm.... later flight.  sure why not?", she agreed shrugging her shoulders with me watching her breasts move with every breath. "I would like to see what ya got.... like really its warm in here"

(3/15/13)
"you look very sleepy, Shirl. It has been a long long flight. You can barely keep your eyes open. You look so relaxed and warm", Sharon just oozed a comfy relaxed feeling in the girl next to her.
"sleepy, yesss...  I am having such a time .... keeping my eyes open. I want to see ... your other jewelry, I cant ... stop looking at your ring"

As the plane started its descent into SFO, Sharon packed up her carry on and put Shirl's purse on her lap for her. Shirl was now leaning back on the headrest, her eyes looking over at Sharon. Sharon was watching her long slow, heavy blinking as the wheels touched down.....

I handed Shirl her purse and helped her off the plane. We must have looked a pair, she is petite with long flowing curls, brunette and curvy.  I am tall and blonde, with great legs and a trim body.  She was a little unsteady as we walked and I held her by her arm, as I guided her to a dark corner of the waiting area.  "here sit and relax", I said as she looked sleepily at me with those big brown eyes. "it's ok to close your eyes", I told her just before her eyes slammed shut and she laid her head back. I took the time to go through her purse, finding her cell phone and saw a very intimate text message from Brad. There was also two voice mails from the same man.  I deleted them all and shut her phone off, so there would be no interruptions from that little device. Holding a pendant I bought from that woman in from of her eyes I said, "I know you are very sleepy, but it is ok to open your eyes now"

I watched her struggle to open her eyes even a little and heard her gasp as she saw the pendant dangling in front of her eyes. I heard a low moan as she gazed straight ahead at it. "that's right, just stare at the magical pendant I promised to show you", I whispered in her ear as my hand slid along her arm. "Follow it with your eyes. Keep following it.....  that's good, left and right and r-e-l-a-x", I instructed her as I could see the all too familiar sinking down when I told her to relax. I swung the pendant side to side slowly as her tired eyes fought to keep focus.

(3/15/13)
I had Shirl hold the pendant in front of her eyes.  She took it in her hand and held it obediently in front of her eyes as I watched.  She had her arm raised to hold the chain, as it seemed to swing of its own accord. Her eyes had difficulty keeping up with it, as she whimpered softly. As gravity influenced her arm, the pendant dipped down as did her eyes. "feeling very tired and sleepy now... your mind open to my suggestions as you struggle to follow the pendant. When the pendant falls into your lap you will be asleep, you will accept my suggestions as they become your desires..... tired now..... hot and tired"

I watched as her arm lowered, the pendant at breast level now as her head drooped down to follow.  "you love looking at my lips, wanting to kiss my red lips so badly. you are openly affectionate toward me and love being touched by me.... wanting to inhale my scent, which is so amazingly hot to you" I watched as she followed my suggestions and was squirming in her chair as the pendant was almost in her lap....  whimpering and moaning, she let it fall as her eyes closed.

After 30 minutes of conditioning, I snapped my fingers and her eyes popped open and she smiled looking at me. "can we go to your place now, Sharon?  I just love your lips.... you lips are so amazing, Sharon", Shirl said as she leaned closer to my lips taking a big breath in. "I was kinda wondering..... if lips that were pink like my lipstick kissed yours that are red, how hot would that be?  I envy the girls at Avon that get to try out the different shades.  I bet they get lots of kissing in.....  *giggle*", Shirl was squirming as she just gazed at my lips.


(3/18/13)
I uttered the word "relax" and Shril's eyes glazed over and her body felt limp. "you have wanted to kiss my lips since you first met me.  That might strike you odd, since you are not inclined to kiss women but now it seems totally natural and hot.  When you look on the departure board, you cannot see any flights for Savannah and start to panic about getting home.  Not realizing you have two days left of your facation, you will look to me for help... and gratefully accept my invitation to spend the night", suggested Sharon.  Sharon *SNAPPED* her fingers and Shirl's eyes popped open.

Shirl jolted upright, looking at Sharon and then hurried to the departure sign looking for her next flight.  There were two more listed on the board and her eyes scanned high and low for a flight she could take. She felt Sharon standing close, could smell her perfume... but didn't see any flights.  She was panicking and looked into Sharon's eyes for help. "ohh, like wow.... there aren't any flights tonight. What am I going to do, Sharon?  I mean I have this ticket and no way to get home. What can I do? I mean I have two more days to waste for my vacation, but somehow I know its important that I get home. What would you suggest Sharon?"  Sharon smiled at the girl panicking, knowing full well it was induced by her suggestions.

"you could stay with me tonight, if that would help Shril", recommended Sharon.  Shirl wrapped her arms around Sharon's neck, pressing her lithe body again Sharon.  "oh gawd, would you?  That would be so sweet of you", and uncharacteristically kissed Sharon on the mouth. Shril was taken back by her own action until she felt Sharon respond in kind. She felt much more accepted by Sharon and kiss seemed natural to both of them.

(3/20/13)
"relax" was the last word Shril heard as nestled into the passenger's seat of Sharon's BMW. Shril's world went blank as she seemed to remember hearing, "open and receptive", but she wasn't quite sure. She heard Sharon talk, but didn't pay much attention as her mind was feeling very foggy and she was sooooooooo tired. Shirl did love the way Sharon touched her arm and leg while they drove though. There was something so exciting about her touch.

Arriving at Shaorn's condo, Shirl was helped out of the car and into her attractive place. They both sat on the sofa, looking at each other.  "look at my pendant Shril, watch it spin in the light. Noticing how you feel watching, Shirl. You have never seen anything quite so entrancing"  Shril could only nod and agree, as she felt like she couldn't take her eyes off the pendant or off Sharon. "oh gawd, its just beautiful Sharon. Everything is so beautiful....."  Sharon suggested they go upstairs to the bedroom and lead Shirl up the stairs, slipping her arm around the tired girl's waist. Shril just leaned against Sharon as she was lead into Sharon's bedroom. 

(7/8/13)
Sharon had Shirl sit on the edge of the bed, while she put her hands on Shirl's shoulder letting her pendant dangle in front of her eyes. "just watch my pretty pendant, Shirl. See how it sparkles.... follow with your eyes, Shirl. You are getting so warm, and you are loving my gentle touch" Shirl was watching it and moaning softly as her tired eyes tried to keep up with the pendant swinging in front of her. Shirl used great effort to look up into Sharon's eyes as Sharon started to loosen her blouse. "gawd, Sharon. I love how you touch me. I actually.... ummmm..... ", moaned Shirl as she lost her thought.  Sharon helped her out of her blouse and slid her hands over Shirl's bra, rewarded by the sight of her rigid and thick nipples. "oh Sharon, ohhhhhhh  i ummm..... i love it..... ", moaned Shirl.

Shirl wasn't sure what 'it' was, but she sure did love what Sharon was doing to her. Sharon reached behind Shirl, kissing Shirl's panting lips while she undid Shril's bra clasp. Sharon laid Shirl back on the bed, sliding her bra off her as Shirl closed her eyes to the pleasure. Sharon's fingers were teasing Shirl's nipples to a hard aching arousal. Sharon removed her own blouse and bra while Shirl's was moaning and squirming.  Shirl felt something brush her lips as she reached out for it, sucking Sharon's hard nipple into her mouth. Sharon fed Shirl her nipples and breast whispering, "good girl, Shirl. You have been wanting this for so long. That's right suck on it. You are feeling such pleasure from my body" Shirl just moaned and sucked as her eyes opened to look in Sharon's eyes. "i really need you, Sharon. i need you......", moaned Shirl as Sharon started to undo Shirl's jeans...... Sharon kept filling her mind and senses of her presence. So much so that there was no room for her boyfriend to sneak in.

1 comment:

Leeanne Montgomery said...

I wish you would feed us more of your story than a few lines Miss Sharon. This is totture.

Kisses,

Leeanne