31.12.13

At the mall

I have been dreaming about this for quite awhile so this should be interesting.....




I spent much time looking at the different shops and malls in the big city I was in, finally found one that would suit my purposes.  It is upscale and caters to financially secure women, which is the target audience for me.  Most of the clientele are spouses of well to do executives. It is highly busy and I could go around unnoticed. That is, until I want to be noticed.



I became friends with the owner of the store called "Everything you need".  Her name is Julia and we have become good friends. I had a proposition for her that included me helping out in her exclusive clothing store for nothing. In return she will grant me a little space in the back for me. It is working out very well so far.

(7/24/13)
Us becoming friends started out nicely.  I was looking through her shop for its layout and appeal. I noticed toward the back, she had several counters of jewelry.  I so love jewelry and plan on using necklaces or rings in this little adventure.  There are also plush chairs and sofa in the back for co-shoppers (men or women) to sit and see how the clothes look and fit.  It was back there one night after she was closed that Julia and I sat and talked for hours. 

Julia, being a sales person, was quick to compliment me on my outfit.  My black dress that came down to mid thigh, my heels.... the pendant around my neck. All of it going so well with my blonde hair that came to just below my shoulders. She just loved my outfit to quote her.  We were talking for an hour or so, when she asked about my profession. She said she knew nothing about Psychology, but was certainly interested. I noticed her leaning toward me, which showed her strong interest. Shortly after she complimented on my eyes, her end of the conversation became much less. Sometimes it was all she could do is get 1 word out.  It was difficult for her to think of what to say to me, much easier to just listen and look in my eyes.

She had that look I love so much, where she is kind of between a blank stare and an intensity where everything else in her mind is blocked out. Just touching her arm elicited a murmur and a distinctive drooping of her eyes. I knew at that point, that anything I wanted from her would be mine. That is the delicious moment when you see everything laid out in front of you. "just relax, Julia. relax after a long hot day, and listen to me. I can see how tired you are getting, but you are safe here with me. I love how you can't take your eyes off mine, Julia", I whispered to her as she seemed to sink before my eyes to my obvious thrill and arousal. "Julia, just keep looking in my pretty eyes. Let your mind and body sink down. You are feeling so close and safe with me now. Whenever I utter the words Julia, I have an idea you will accept my ideas as your own thoughts and get so excited. It is purely a natural reaction to my ideas, in fact it is your reaction, all yours", I whispered to Julia as she absorbed my words into her mind.

(7/26/13)
"Julia, you are feeling so much more energetic and loving toward me. Julia, your mind is clearing and you feel so sharp about your feelings. You are having a desire and fascination with my lips... thinking about kissing me... energetic and awake....  Julia....  W-A-K-E", I said.  No sooner had I said the last word, when she opened her eyes looking in mine, then looking down at my lips.  Finally, she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me close. I could feel the energy thru her body and the way she pressed against me was just so thrilling for us both. 

"Ohhh, Sharon.  I don't think your lips have ever looked so luscious and ummmm..... tempting.  A girl could get lost in your lips, Sharon. I love how the gloss just shines from your lips. Oh my, I am getting over heated here", said Julia had an enthusiasm that was highly contagious. Julia kept looking at Sharon's lips, moving hers closer and closer.

"Julia, I have an idea. Why don't you hire me to deal with your jewelry counter in the back of the store", said Sharon.  Julia just stood there quiet and unseeing as she listened to what Sharon had to say.  Finally she regained her composure and said.....

"Oh Sharon, would you be a dear and help me out. I would love it, absolutely love it if you would take over my jewelry counter toward the back of my store. I have so many ladies coming in to look at my things, you would be absolutely perfect. I can start you out at a much higher rate than I usually do, if you will just come work with me", pleaded Julia. Sharon had to smile that Julia thought the idea was her own and was willing to pay her quite a bit more just to have her work there in the store. Julia's lips were almost touching Sharon's as she presented 'her' idea to Sharon about working in her store.  "oh, Sharon, please... please", panted Julia as her lips touched Sharon's.

(7/29/13)
The next Monday morning promptly at 8AM, Sharon came to work carrying along some of her own personal trinkets and smiling like the cat who swallowed the canary. Sharon's plan was working to perfection.  Seeing Julia going over paperwork in the office in the back of the store, before the store opens for business, Sharon smiled and walked right in the office. Julia looked up and smiled brightly, coming around the desk to put her arms around Sharon's neck giving her a good morning kiss. "Oh Sharon, I am so happy you are here. I was going over the bills and receipts ... not one of my favorite things to do", Julia breathed into Sharon's ear.  Sharon held Julia's body against her, as she almost felt Julia swoon and melt.

Finally releasing Julia, stepping back a couple of paces Sharon looked in Julia's sparkling eyes saying "Julia, I have an idea. Why don't we convert that unused space in the back into a lounge for special customers", said Sharon in an off-handed manner. Totally within a conversation tone, as Julia stared ahead not seeing or commenting while she listened. Julia blinked twice and suddenly her eyes took on a bright clear look as she mentioned.....

"Oh Sharon, I have been thinking about that unused space we have.  I wonder if we should get some furniture to design a little lounge back there, just for us", said Julia as if this was her idea and it was a darn good one too. "I mean we don't have to advertise it as such, it can just be out private little place.  I have been wrestling with that unused space and you know how I hate to waste anything", said Julia as Sharon watched.  Sharon was enjoying the enthusiasm Julia exhibits as she replays Sharon's words to her. "I am going to start on that this afternoon, Sharon. I am so glad I thought of this and it will be a joy to have you working with me, Sharon. Oh did I tell you how much I love your new lipstick?", said Juliia. Sharon smiled at the term 'working with me" instead of "working for me". 

"Julia, I am so happy to be here working with you. I am sure I can help your jewelry sales. I have some great ideas how to enhance that part of your business. How about we have lunch together, today to discuss my ideas?", said Sharon. Julia agreed as Sharon left to go do her magic with the jewelry before the store opened.

(8/29/13)
The early morning went well enough. A few well off and classy women came by to look at things and chat. As I was showing them some nice trinkets, I think a few of them became a little too chatty and told me all about themselves.  I thought to myself how unhappy some women are, even if they have all the money they could need. One woman, named Sadie, chatted with me about things as I took items out of the cases to show her. She was very tastefully dressed and it was obvious the kind of body she had. We chatted and laughed, when suddenly she said she was almost late for her appointment at the spa.  She said she would be back later in the day, if that was ok.  Sure that was ok, in my book. I couldn't help but watch her walk away.

Then this big macho guy named Brooks came in, saying he had to get a present for his wife on their anniversary. The things men think they need to do once a year to make the little missus happy!  Don't they know that little things throughout the year mean more?  Anyway, as I was showing the big oaf a sparkling pendant, he seemed to be overly interested and I talked with him....  "now, Brooks, this little item will make any woman happy, I mean r-e-a-l-l-y happy. You want that don't you Brooks?  You want to make your wife happy, Brooks. You love it when she is happy.  I think what she needs is a gift certificate so she can come in herself and pick out something pretty", I told the dull and uninteresting man.  He agreed and signing out a gift certificate for $1,000.  He walked away feeling a little dazed, but knew he had to talk with his wife about something important.

I really do love working in a place where the clientele are oozing with money.

After lunch with Julia, the afternoon brought the highlight of my day at work. An Asian girl, barely 5'1 and 100 lbs of quiet intensity came to see me. As it turned out her name is Bao, which means some about Precious Treasure and I couldn't agree more. We spent a little time talking about what appealed to her, which was a jade pendant in the traditional green jade.  I held it up in front of her eyes and she just shined at it. She loved it. It almost took her breath away as she just stared at it. "Bao, just look at the deep rich color. This pendant is just what a pretty Asian woman needs around her neck. Look at how the light enhances its beauty, Bao. Look at how good you feel here with me. You are thinking you need to visit here often", I told her as her eyes just took in its beauty. Bao, just looked at is if that was the only thing in the world to do. She had not uttered a single word since looking at the pendant. Only after I let it fall in the palm of my hand, did she have something on her mind.

"Missie Sharon, I did not know this place even existed. I never know how much pretty jewels you have here. Bao will visit often Missie Sharon.  Bao really likes jade pendant you show me", said Bao in a soft voice.  I smiled and watched Bao give me a small bow as she turned and left the store.  The day ended on a uplift mood for Sharon because of meeting some potential special clients for her, not Julia.

(8/5/13)
Julia was locking up and shutting off most of the lights except those needed for security. She walked to the back, seeing Sharon sitting on the sofa patting the place right next  to her. Julia gladly accepted the invitation and sat next to Sharon. "Sharon, you have the nicest lipstick on. It really accentuates your face so .... ummm, so nicely.  I love the dress you wore today and that really nice pendant you have around your neck", Julia started in complimenting Sharon. She kind of lost her train of thought when she talked about Sharon's sensuous lips. "Oh Sharon, I almost forgot", said Julia with great enthusiasm, "The new lounge area will be done tonight. I ordered all the furniture for it.  A couple of nice sofas and floor lighting, and plush carpet. It is really going to be cozy and by tomorrow when we come in it........", Julia trailed off as she looked in Sharon's gorgeous eyes.

"Julia, I have an idea. You should invite me to your house for dinner on Saturday night. You want to celebrate us being together in business.  You want to cancel anything you had planned", said Sharon into the blank gaze and suddenly quiet disposition of Julia. 

"Sharon, I had this great idea. Oh my, I am getting so excited. Why don't you come over for dinner on Saturday and we can celebrate all that we are doing for my store. I just won't take no for an answer now. In fact, I will cancel the charity thing I had planned on attending just so we can celebrate this union of sorts. Say yes, please Sharon.  You have the most wonderful eyes, I could just.......", trailed off Julia gazing into Sharon's eyes. 

Sharon held Julia's head in her soft hands as Julia just gazed in Sharon's eyes. Julia was moaning from the soft sensuous touch of Sharon's hands on her skin.  "look deep in my eyes, Julia. You never keep your thoughts when you look in my eyes. So you must rely on my words to give you thoughts. That's right, just let your eyelids flutter as you relax in my gentle touch. You can feel your attraction to me grow by the minute. Your attraction to me grows into desire. Your desire is punctuated by wanting me to be attracted in the same way to you. You are so addicted to the intense sexually feelings you get when you compliment me. You are addicted Julia", instructed Sharon to the overly aroused Julia.

After a snapping of fingers, Julia blinked and smiled at Sharon. "sure, Julia, I can come to dinner with you if you want. I think that sounds like fun", said Sharon looking in Julia's eyes. Julia had this surge of arousal flowing through every nerve ending as Sharon accepted her invitation.  

"Sounds like fun, hell.  It sounds damned hot", thought Julia.  "I'll get us some nice wine and have something nice prepared", said Julia as her mind went to what she could possibly wear that would be appropriate for the occasion. "What would you like to eat, Sharon", asked Julia as her mind went to what she wanted to eat.  She could not believe how aroused she felt and how much she was looking forward to having Sharon in her very own home. "having Sharon" was a thought that would stay with Julia all week long.  "By the way, Sharon I think your eyes are so gorgeous.  I just love your pretty eyes, Sharon", Julia was almost moaning at the very thought of Sharon's gorgeous eyes.

(8/13/13)
Reluctantly Julia closed up the store and saw Sharon to her car. They embraced as Julia sucked in a deep breath and Sharon slipped into her car.  The rest of the week Julia spent the days wondering what she could do on that night, while Sharon was smiling at the thought of being invited to Julia's. 

Bao came to visit daily and spent time in the newly finished lounge Julia found almost necessary to furnish.  Bao kept looking at the jade pendant Sharon kept swinging in front of her eyes, daily drawing closer to Sharon. Julia was so happy that Sharon sold several Asian trinkets. Julia was worried about carrying them on her books for so long, but her new best friend Sharon solved that problem for her. Julia felt so blessed, and every time she thought about Sharon she felt a warm glow about her.  Sharon found out that several of the costly little Asian items were no problem for Bao's hubbie and latched onto that means to move some of them more costly items for Julia. 

Saturday night came and Sharon found a lovely little black dress with a scandalously short hem to accentuate her legs. It opened deliciously at the neck too, allowing her favorite jade pendant to hang perfectly on her chest. Hearing the doorbell, Julia opened the door and was almost speechless looking at Sharon. She just stared into Sharon's eyes until Sharon said, "do you mind if I come in, Julia?"  Julia quickly regained her speech and ushered Sharon into the front room, her skirt swishing as entered ahead of Julia who enjoyed the view.

Sharon looked around, then turned to Julia saying "you have a lovely place, Julia", as Julia just looked in Sharon's eyes. Sharon laid her hands on Julia's shoulders saying, "I am so glad you invited me and we have this time together"  Julia felt her knees go weak at the mere touch of Sharon's hands and quickly embraced Sharon to keep from losing it completely.

(8/14/13)
The two kissed passionately with Sharon supporting Julia. Julia had her body pressed against Sharon as she devoured Sharon's tongue in her mouth. Breaking the kiss and backing away slightly, Sharon repeated "you have a lovely place, Julia. Maybe later you can show me around." Julia blinked looked at Sharon. Julia, usually not at a loss for words, just looked at Sharon.  Julia's mind was racing thinking "my oh my, she looks just ravishing" but the words wouldn't form. Julia just looked at Sharon's pendant then back in her deep blue eyes. Julia was wanting to compliment Sharon, trying to form the words in her mind as she just stared at her.  Sharon took the initiative and suggested they sit on the sofa. Grabbing Julia's wrist she led her to the sofa and they both sat down, close enough for their thighs to be touching.

Julia blinked and found her voice again, "Sharon, you look so amazing tonight. That dress is almost like a second skin and your pendant outshines any in the store. I am just overwhelmed at how good you look, Sharon" breathed Julia as she felt her pussy ooze into her panties. Sharon smiled at Julia with a smile so warm it nearly melted Julia's mind. "I really mean that, Sharon. It's no wonder those two Asian pieces sold in your first week. I really am amazed at you, Sharon. I can't possibly thank you enough", Julia's mind was overflowing with the need to compliment Sharon. Every time she did, her pussy seemed to spring another leak. Julia was nearly breathless when Sharon asked if we could have some wine before dinner.

(8/16/13)
Julia rushed off to pour us some wine, bringing it back to where Sharon had taken a seat on the sofa. Julia was flushed and warm, sitting down so close to Sharon.  They looked at each other as they sipped their wine. Julia whispered, "Sharon, your eyes are just so... ummm....." Julia fell into silence as she forgot what she was going to say. Sharon touched Julia's arm and it felt like a charge of electricity coursed through her body. Julia sat shivering and silent as her emotions were getting the best of her. 

"Julia, I have an idea. You want to show me your home, especially your bedroom. You want me in a very strong, and sexual way. You can't think of anything but how much you want me", whispered Sharon into the receptive mind of Julia.  Julia blinked trying to shake the cobwebs out of her mind. She scooted closer to Sharon as Sharon's fingers glided over her arm sending chills down her spine. Julia could only imagine what Sharon's fingers could do to her. 

"um, Sharon, would you like to see the rest of the place?", was all Julia could say to her lovely companion of the night. "I had a decorator in here last month and I love how it looks. I hope you do too. My bedroom is so soft and sexy", Julia nearly gasped at talking openly about her bedroom with Sharon. Julia felt a strong tingle between her legs as she took Sharon's hand and showed her everything. Sharon commented on how wonderfully tasteful things looked, but she was not surprised at Julia having such marvelous taste. 

Julia managed to move a bit closer whispering sexily, "Sharon, I can't wait to show you the bedroom. I hope you like it"  Julia felt so aroused being so obvious about the bedroom and her guest. Since dinner hadn't even been started Julia was determined to be alone with Sharon in her bedroom.

(8/17/13)
Julia found the energy to focus enough on the other rooms to hurry through the kitche, the walk in pantry, the office, the media room, the dining room, the sun porch, the spa and a full bathroom all on the main level.  Julia took Sharon's hand and they went up the stairs as Julia said once again, "Sharon, I can't tell you how great you look tonight. I just love your eye shadow and the perfume you have on is so.... so intoxicating"  Julia felt so aroused complimenting Sharon but she felt she had to fill the time doing it.  It really felt great for Julia.

Julia spent a little time showing Sharon her shower she had designed and contracted to make. It had an overhead shower fixture, along with 7 other shower heads spaced strategically around the shower.  It was certainly spacious and Julia had designed with to accommodate two people in it. Julia hadn't had a chance to try it with another person, but the mere thought of that made her knees weak.  Sharon oooh-ed and aahh-ed appropriately and accidently brushed against Julia as they looked at the shower together.   

Julia barely had the strength to show Sharon her bedroom, the one room she took pride in. Mirrored dressing tables and mirrored lighting, along with a king sized canopy bed, complete with oak posts on the corners holding up the canopy. Its leather covered headboard set it off so nicely. Julia was standing by the bed looking at it, as Sharon was behind her. Julia could feel Sharon standing close behind her, Sharon's breath on her neck making thinking almost impossible. Sharon pressed herself against Julia's backside, sliding her hands up over Julia's hips as Julia involuntarily pushed back against Sharon. Julia leaned her head back against Sharon's shoulder as Sharon's lips found Julia's bare neck. 

All that could be hear was Julia's increased breathing, labored and hot.  Sharon;s hands slide up Julia's side, making Julia's dress dance under her fingers. Julia was trapped against the bed in front and against Sharon from behind. Sharon's lips on Julia's neck send shivers down Julia's spine, and the feeling headed right between Julia's thighs. Julia couldn't ignore the oozing between her legs any longer, as Sharon's hands cupped Julia's breasts through her flimsy, sexy bra.

(8/19/13)
"Julia, I have an idea. You have been wanting me since you first laid eyes on me. You feel weak and aroused just feeling me close to you. Whenever we are in your bedroom you are submissive to pleasing me any way you possibly can. Anywhere else we are equals, but in your bedroom you belong to Sharon. You crave my touch and ask me to touch you when we are alone anywhere. When I touch you, your mind goes numb and you are controlled by your feelings." Julia stood trapped there, as Sharon's hands slid the straps of Julia's dress down her arms revealing the demi bra that barely contained Julia's heaving breasts.

Sharon pulled her bra cups down exposing Julia's breasts to the cool air of Julia's bedroom. Sharon expertly ran her fingers over the rigid and protruding nipples as Sharon's tongue slid in and out Julia's ear. Julia didn't even have the strength to move as Sharon walked over to the dressing table, grabbing a scarf and came back to Julia. Sharon slide her hands down both of Julia's arms, moving them back so that her hands were behind her back as she expertly tired the scarf around her wrists, thereby binding them behind. Julia moaned hotly and was unable (or unwilling) to protest even the slightest as Sharon was arousing the store owner. 

Sharon turned Julia around to look at her, the back of Julia's legs pressed against the bed. "look in my eyes, Julia. Look deep in my eyes. Keep looking at feel my hands all over your body. This is what you need, Julia", whispered Sharon as her hands played with Julia's darkening nipples. Julia just looked in Sharon's eyes as the fire inside Julia was burning out of her control. Sharon gently guided Julia down to the bed, her bottom just at the edge of the bed, her legs dangling over.  Sharon looked down at this beautiful woman, as the looked pleadingly into Sharon's eyes. Sharon slid the panties off Julia, inhaling her scent as she spread her silky thighs, wearing only stockings and garters from the waist down. 

(8/21/13)
Sharon sat right next to Julia on the bed, sliding her hands along Julia's soft thighs.  Julia moaned and writhed with her hands tied behind her back. "Sharon you are the most gorgeous, sexy woman I have ever met.  Your eyes are just.... ummm.... just.....", Julia felt the need to compliment Sharon. Sharon noticed Julia didn't groom her pussy and is sure she will want to trim herself close by the end of the evening. "ohhh Sharon, your touch drives me wild. You are so sexy, I just want to please you anyway I can, Sharon", moaned Julia as Sharon lightly caressed her wet nether lips. Sharon just kept caressing her wet sex, as Julia piled compliment after compliment on Sharon.  It felt so good to compliment her, thought Julia.

Julia stood and started removing her clothes, as Julia complimented her body. As layer after layer slid to the floor, Julia just gasped at Sharon standing there clad only in heels, stockings and black garter. "Sharon your body is so wonderful. I especially like the way you trim your pussy so close. I wonder what I would look like if I did that. It looks divine on you Sharon, so luscious and so ummm moist", moaned Julia as Sharon sat so close to her again. 

Sharon started to caress, lovingly, Julia's wet puffy labia.  Julia let out a soft moan at the feeling. Sharon leaned over to take her right nipple in her wet mouth. Sucking on the nipple Julia arched her back and a hissing sound came from her lips. Sharon took that as encouragement and sucked harder on the hard nipple as her fingers caressed her wet folds. Julia was panting and trying to get more of Sharon's fingers in her by moving her hips. Sharon looked up and locked eyes with Julia as she slid two fingers in the slippery sex of Julia's.  Julia squeezed the fingers automatically and began humping them wildly. Julia had never felt anything this erotic and arousing.

Julia was panting and said, "Sharon, you make me feel like I have never felt before. You are so beautiful and your touch drives me crazy. You have the most beautiful eyes and I could... ummm.....  "  Julia lost her train of thought, looking in Sharon's eyes.  Julia knew the point of no return was long past and she loved how Sharon played with her body.


(8/26/13)
Sharon brought Julia to orgasm, a mind blowing amazing feeling for Julia and even more so for Sharon based on her need for control.  If you could have been in the house, you would have heard screaming and someone thrashing around on the bed upstairs. You would have heard Sharon's name repeated through the loud moaning.  Sharon sucked harder on Julia's nipple while fingering her deeper and faster. This only accelerated the feelings and the urgency in Julia's mind.  "Sharon!!  oh my , oh my....  I think we had better stop... but I love your fingers in me.  I love the way you use me.... oh Sharon.... please, do it", Julia went from begging Sharon to stop to urging her to continue.  Sharon pressed her thumb down on Julia's throbbing clit as another strong wave hit her.  Julia lost all control, what little she had left... and she squirted and climaxed hard.

Sharon laid down next to Julia, cuddling her and stroking over her sweaty body.  Julia, still with her hands bound, pressed into Sharon, loving this soft sensual feeling.  Julia kept kissing Sharon lovingly.  Sharon loved how intent Julia was on Sharon's well being and how pleasing Julia is to her.  

Sharon kept playing with Julia and if Julia's moaning was any indication she was loving it. Sharon had her nipples red and erect. Sharon was delighted at Julia's reaction when she pinched the nipples. Between the moaning, there was no little amount of begging.  Imagine the owner of the shop begging her employee for something. Sharon smiled at her trashing around and begging.

Sharon moved to straddle Julia's face, mounted her face. Julia's tongue was wild and eager as Sharon rode her face. Sharon marked Julia with her juices and Julia was beyond aroused.  Julia ate Sharon like a pro. It wasn't long before Sharon climaxed and squirted on Julia's face. The combined moaning was like a duet of sex....  lovely and in sync with each other.


(8/29/13)
Sharon untied Julia and they both dressed, Sharon going downstairs first and sitting on the sofa. Julia followed feeling very warm and flushed. "Sharon, I am going to fix us both a glass of wine.  Just sit right there", stated Julia.  Julia was enjoying Sharon's visit and most of all Sharon, herself. She brought the two glasses of wine in to her and sat next to Sharon. "Sharon, I have to tell you.  You have the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. I am so happy with our arrangement, Sharon. You add so much class to my shop", Julia said being very open about how she felt. 

Sharon sat her wine glass down, taking Julia's face in her hands so Julia had to look in Sharon's eyes. "Just relax, Julia, and look in my eyes. That's right just relax and lose yourself in my eyes. Slip deeper and deeper.  Let go for me", whispered Sharon as Julia seemed to just melt from the gentle touch and the soothing words. "Julia, I have an idea. Let your mind go blank, as I fill it with my very important words. Blank and receptive. You love complimenting me, because it gets you so wet whenever you say something complimentary to me. You have wanted me to see your bedroom since we first met. You have been wanting to seduce me to see your bedroom. Every Friday you will suggest we have dinner at your place under the pretense of planning for the shop. You personal reason to get me to your dwelling is seduce me up in your bedroom"  Julia blinked after a few seconds and leaned back on the sofa, looking up at Sharon. "Julia, I need to go but this has been great fun.  I hope we can do this again"  Julia gave a low moan at the thought of having Sharon here again.

Sharon walked to the door, followed by Julia. A deep, hot kiss ensued as Sharon slipped out into the night and Julia was left wanting.... needing... craving.

(9/2/13)
The next week, Julia seemed to have a special interest in Sharon and gave her personal compliments whenever she could think of any. "Sharon, you have the prettiest lipstick on.  Sharon, I just love how that dress clings to your body. Sharon, your eyes are so.. umm..." and on and on.  Julia loved Sharon's new customer, the well to do Asian lady named Bao. Bao, seemed very well endowed financially and quite a good customer already.  Julia noticed Sharon taking Bao into the new lounge to talk with her, several times that week but shrugged it off as good business practice. Sharon's bottom line for her own part of the business was proof to Julia that Sharon knew what she was doing.

"Bao, so nice to see you again.  Why don't we go in the back so I can show you some special jewels. I am sure you will find them all fascinating"
"oh missie Sharon, Bao is so happy to look and I was looking forward to seeing you again. You always have such nice things."
"Just relax, Bao, and let me show you the newest things we have"

Sharon made herself busy and showed Bao item after item, letting the rings flash from the light in Bao's increasingly tired eyes. The pendants were so nice too, as they swung in front of Bao's eyes. Sharon saved the jade pendant for last, as that was Bao's favorite and she was quite tired by the time the jade pendant was swinging in front of her eyes.

"Bao, just gaze at the lovely jade pendant. Just relax and let your eyes follow it side to side. You have had a long, tiring day and you love to relax for Sharon. You have become very attracted to me, but you are too shy to voice your feelings.  Just spending time with me, makes you feel warm and safe and even more interested in me. You are sure that if you buy a pretty ring from me, you can come back to see me again very soon"

"oh missie Sharon, I am so happy you have time for Bao. I am sorry, Bao is sleepy today. May Bao purchase that pretty onyx ring I saw? I know its expensive but it look so good when you show to Bao. Please may I?"

Sharon laid her hand on Bao's arm and it was as if Bao could not move, the feeling was overwhelming. Bao was thinking Sharon was so nice to her, but she wanted more than just jewels. Any jewel can be purchased easily but what she wanted was priceless.  Bao has realized that buying gems from Sharon is the pathway to spending more time with her, so naturaly Bao made up excuses to come to Sharon's jewelry shop. Bao flushed and got wet just thinking about that.  

(11/26/13)
Sharon ran up the sale, noting the handsome profit and escorted Bao out of the store. She stopped by to see Julia in her office. Julia smiled at Sharon as she noticed the sale of one of the big ticket items that had been laying in inventory for way too long. Julia looked up and noticed the pretty jade pendant dangling in front of her eyes as Sharon leaned on her hands over the desk. Julia just stared at the pendant, her eyes following it swing side to side in front of Sharon's full breasts.

"Julia, I have an idea. Listen to your mind and heart as you remember how much you have been wanting to lick my pussy. You can barely focus on your work or the business until you have felt and heard me climax from your talented tongue. Every sale by Sharon deserves a well earned reward from you."

Julia blinked and looked at Sharon, suggesting they go into the lounge for a well deserved break. Julia took Sharon's hand and led her into the lounge looking the door behind them .Sharon sat down on the sofa as Julia straddled her lap looking in her eyes, panting and brought her lips to Sharon's kissing with a hunger in her body. She kissed Sharon deeply as Sharon's hands cupped Julia's ass and squeezed. A little squeal went up from Julia as she grinded her mound into Sharon.

(11/28/13)
"oh, julia you get me so wet when you get so hot for me.  My pussy is just oozing into my panties", moaned Sharon looking in julia's lust filled eyes.  "Lift up my skirt so you can see and smell what I am talking about, julia pet.", moaned Sharon influencing julia to do just what she wanted.

Julia wasted no time slipping to her knees between Sharon's legs and lifted her skirt, eyes in the source of her passion and cravings of late. Julia's mind was filled with the need to lick Sharon in the lounge that was created for more privacy.  julia pressed her face to the moist panties that promised some very wet folds underneath.  julia kissed the fragrant panties and moist beyond belief.  julia felt her own pussy oozing in her panties as she kissed Sharon's pussy through her wet panties.  Julia was thinking about how much she wanted Sharon to visit her on Friday and to seduce her into going into Julia's bedroom.

Sharon grabbed Julia by her hair as she rocked again Julia's face.  The sound of moaning was heard in the lounge, only we are not sure which is moaning louder.  Julia couldn't take any more and ripped Sharon's panties from her, while licking her wet folds.  Sharon arched her back, and rocked her hips.  Sharon didn't give a rat's ass about Julia's needs, she had her own and they were going to be taken care of....  Sharon wrapped a leg around Julia and ground her pussy against Julia's face.  Julia had her tongue in Sharon and was lapping like a hungry animal, making loud unintelligible sounds as Sharon neared nirvana.  Julia was thinking that this is what she wanted on Friday and she needed to show Sharon what she needed. No more had she finished that thought when Sharon let out a scream and her juices squirted onto Julia's face.  "ohhh fuck yeah, Julia.... oh yeah.... ohhhhh"

(12/3/13)
The rest of the week went on normally for both Sharon and Julia. Well except for one day, while Julia was working away in her office, her on all the additional sales Sharon had been doing since she had arrived at the mall store.  She was sitting back thinking about how the store that was nearly bankrupt had suddenly leaped into a financial position unthought about 6 months. ago.  Suddenly the door opened and in walked Sharon, the very person she was thinking about.

Sharon approached her desk, leaning over letting her pendant hang in front of Julia's eyes.  Sharon whispered, "Julia, I have an idea"  Instantly Julia's eyes had a far away look, as she stared at Sharon. "You have been obsessing about inviting me over on Friday to seduce me.  You haven't been able to climax since we were in your bedroom and it is driving you crazy with lust.  You can barely think about the bonus you are saving for me so that you can present it to me when I come over. Giving me a envelope with cash in it for my bonus almost makes you climax, just doing that for me. You love doing things for me.  You are so hot to seduce me and giving me my bonus is just a part of your devious plan to get me in your bedroom.  You keep planning to get me alone in bed, to enjoy the incredible sensation of sex with me.  It has been your overwhelming thought all week long. The closer you get to Friday and Friday evening, the wetter you stay."

Julia blinked and smiled at Sharon. "ummm Sharon, I have a surprise for you when you come over on Friday.  You can come over, can't you?"  Sharon smiled to see Julia almost begging Sharon to come over. 

"oh yes, Julia, I am looking forward to it.  You shouldn't go to any trouble though. You have been way too generous to me, allowing me to have a small shop in your store. I am so grateful to for that."  Julia just looked at Sharon, thinking she was the lucky one and seducing Sharon would be just what she needed. She needed Sharon so badly, she could hardly sit still. Julia couldn't remember ever being this wet before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Miss Sharon, looks like someone is about to get swept off of her feet - You are so compelling Miss Sharon :) sissy michelle :)