31.12.13

New neighbors (Part 3)

(12/24/13)
I was driving home from the club warmed of thoughts about the sauna. I think sauna's are hot, don't you?  While Debi was off to Gaylord's work and planting the device, I was thinking about my next step in the project.

Debi entered Gaylord's office, seeing his secretary there.  Debi greeted her warmly, her mind focused on the task at hand. She sat on the secretaries desk, asking her how she liked working there. The secretary was so excited at her job and loved it.... loved it.  Debi smiled a warm smile and asked her if she would get her a coffee.  The secretary quickly jumped up to get her boss's wife some coffee, anxious to make everyone happy. Debi watched her cute butt round the corner and planted the device where it would do the most good. When the perky secretary came back, Debi excused herself and said she needed to go. That's right, she needed to find the nearest location to release this sexual energy she felt at completing her task.  Wow, did she ever need that!!!


Sharon pulled into her drive and saw Kimberly waving to her from her yard. The gate to her privacy fence was open and Kimberly waved Sharon over. Sharon walked over, entered the private yard that had a great view of the ocean below. Kim came up to her and said, "Sharon Misty was over looking for you", informed Kim avoiding Sharon's eyes. 

"kim, look in my eyes when you talk with me", said Sharon as she took Kimberly's hand in hers.

"umm, yes Sharon.  I um....  I mean, Misty.... was... wondering..... hoping", stammered Kimberly.

"That's right kim, just keep looking in my eyes. Notice how deep my eyes are and how much you love my gentle touch. Fall into my eyes, kim. Look from my eyes to my lips. Your thoughts are all jumbled around, but you wanted to tell me something important"

"ummm... Misty.... you.... your lips.... I wanted.... I needed to......"

Sharon guided Kim to a chair, "Kim, just relax and let your thoughts fade. You have been wanting to find an excuse to be alone with me. You make up little scenarios in your mind to get alone with me. You are obsessed by this need."

"I umm... wanted... ohhh Sharon"

"kim, you have been obsessing about kissing me and what my lips would feel like. The mere thought of kissing me gets you wet and needy for release. Close your eyes and rest with your hand between your legs, as you dream about being with me.", suggested Sharon as she got up and went over to her house. She glanced back seeing Kim there, eyes closed with her hand rubbing between her legs. "Yes, I am beginning to love my neighbors", thought Sharon

(12/30/13)
I stood and watched Kim for awhile. She looked so sexual, sitting there with her eyes closed, her hand rubbing between her legs and her mind open. Hmmm, I just came up with an idea.

"kim, just relax and keep touching yourself. kim, you have an irrepressible urge to please me. It makes you hot to do things for me. So hot, you feel yourself spasming when you do what I want. Kim in 5 minutes you will call Misty and tell her to come over for wine with Sharon. As soon as you hit 'end' on your cellphone you will have this incredible feeling wash over you, its the start of a climax that you will want over and over.  Five minutes to obey me."

I left kim there and watched her from my poolside.  She eventually opened her eyes, realized she was rubbing herself.  Looking around to see if anyone noticed, she extracted her cellphone and rapidly called Misty.  After a couple of minutes, she put her cellphone down and I heard several rather loud and unmistakeable sounds of pleasure coming from her lips.  Smiling I waved to her as I went inside.  Yes its a lovely neighborhood I live in.

Misty indeed got the message and came over at 7pm looking hot and anxious to see Sharon. Sharon opened the door and Misty came in, throwing her arms around Sharon's neck, kissing her passionately, melting into Sharon as the kiss lingered.

Finally breaking the kiss, Sharon led Misty over to the sofa telling her (again), "I have something to show you Misty. I am sure you will find it fascinating. Just relax and I will bring it out to you" Sharon smiled at Misty seemed to just sink into the cushions as she went to retrieve the very same pendant. As Sharon returned, sitting much closer to Misty and holding the pendant up, Misty looked at it as if she had never seen such a gorgeous pendant in her life. Misty let out a little gasp, staring at the pendant.

Sharon held the pendant in the light slightly higher than Misty's gaze, forcing her to look up which strained her eyes slightly. "That's right Misty, just look at how brilliant the pendant is. You love how it sparkles in your eyes. You can't take your eyes off it, as it spins so attractively. Count the revolutions of the pendant, spinning round and round. Count and relax... relax and count."

"yesss... 1....2... 3........ 4.........5....... 4.............. yesssss"

"You are doing so well, Misty. Relax deeper. Now let your tired eyes blink and close. You can still see the pendant and can see how sparkly it is. You love coming over to visit with Sharon. You get so excited coming over. I want you to extol Anna's virtues for the upcoming secretarial vacancy for Gaylord. You will tell Gaylord that Anna is the perfect girl for the job. You will tell Gaylord just after you have given him oral so that he is receptive to what you tell him. Anna is perfect for the job.... Anna is perfect for the job"

"anna... perfect... tell Gaylord..... anna perfect.....  anna.... "

"When you wake up, you will feel refreshed and happy. You get so horny being with Sharon and are thinking of ways to seduce Sharon. You are determined to seduce Sharon as soon as you can.....  wake up refreshed and horny when you hear me snap my fingers.... remembering nothing but that I had something to show you, but you have no idea what it is"  

I snap my fingers as Misty's eyes pop open. Misty blinks a couple of times, gasps a bit and squirms as she looks in my eyes. Misty practically launches herself into my arms as she kisses me deeply and hungrily. Her mound was grinding against me as I broke the kiss, looking in her eyes..... telling her that I would see her in the morning .....  for coffee.  She got up and gave me the biggest kiss at the door and flew down the walk to her house.

(12/31/13)
Gaylord's secretary got more and more upset with her job every day.  Finally on the last day of the year she wrote a scathing note to Gaylord telling him where he could shove this job and find himself another little piece of ass on the side.  Some bitch named "Anna" kept calling and had an appointment with him the first work day of the new year at 10am. 

"I dont know what the fuck you are doing, but you can take this job and this Anna bitch and fuck yourself with it.....  I am so fucking done with it......  Go to hell you fucking prick." was how she ended the note. 

After she got to her house, Misty laid in bed thinking about Sharon. She thought about meeting her for coffee the next day. Misty couldn't keep her fingers or the vibe out of her since she got home from spending time with Sharon. 
"Hmmm, I hope this Anna works out for Gaylord", were her thoughts as another climax washed over her. Misty slipped into a restless sleep, thinking about Sharon and how wonderful she is to be with.  

3 comments:

Leeanne Montgomery said...

Dear Miss Sharon,

I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying this story.

Kisses & Merry Christmas,

Leeanne

JenniferBell said...

Miss Sharon, Thank you for sharing your fabulous stories. They are so exciting, I can't wait for more.

Anonymous said...

Misty seems to be quite involved in Gaylords business now. I am guessing that she had a bit of help focusing.Also Gaylords secretary seemed to be pleased with her job not that long ago. I wonder if he screwed that up himself or if someone else was helping. Im very curious to see more of Anna. I wonder what her involvement will be?
Sharon You seemed so excited with this story before the holidays,but havent seen an update in awhile. I hope that it is because you have decided on the ebook. Please let me know when that happens and how to purchase. Your descriptive writing and delicious words deserve to be published.