17.9.13

Covert or overt

I would be interested in which type of hypnosis is more thrilling for you.  You don't actually have to have been hypnotized either way, but you can send me comments that would let me know what thrills you the most......  knowing you are going to be hypnotized or it just happening to you, without you expecting it (or even remembering it)

Write to me....





Overt:  I remember my first session with anyone, ever.  This was years ago, but I remember it like it were yesterday.  I was telling my friend Janet how I thought hypnosis was so cool (I was in my teens then) and that I was totally fascinated by the show I saw about it.  She listened without being bored as I told her time and again how I was reading and learning blah blah blah......

Janet and I talked about my interest in hypnosis.  She thought I was very intense in my interest, which I was (and still am).  I told her that a subject feels really good and relaxed when going under, feeling refreshed and even better when coming out of trance.  I was trying to hook her with the idea that going under sounded fun.  I think any subject would agree its fun to go under. But what I love is the sight of a subject slipping down and going under to my words.  Of course it took me awhile to realize this, but not it is an aphrodisiac to me, in the best / strongest possible way.  

So now the scene was set, Janet wanted to be my first subject and I wanted her to be.  We agreed on this and found a night when my parents were at a function at the country club and would be back very late.  So our house was empty and Janet arranged to come over to spend the night.  Yes, it seemed the stars were in alignment for a very special evening.  It was going to be what I had dreamed about for a long long time.

(9/12/13)
Janet knocked on the door just 10 minutes after my parents departed.  I hugged her and we talked about hypnosis, while I had her sit in the comfiest chair we had.  She was in shorts and tshirt, cuz it was really warm.  She practically was begging me to hypnotize her from the very first words she said.  I put a large candle in front of her and lit it.  She looked at it while I told her much we both enjoyed candles.

"Janet, just relax as I get things ready.  Do you remember me telling you what I have heard from people that get hypnotized and their experiences?"

Janet, nodded and settled in more.  Her eyes were shining in the candle light.

"Almost to the person, the admitted that it was really relaxing and they felt so refreshed when they woke up. There were relaxed like you, Janet"

I could see Janet's eyes staring at the candle.

"Just relax and look at the candle, Janet. Look at all the pretty colors, flickering as the flame moves.  See the red... see the yellow.... watch the colors, janet. relax and watch"  I kept telling her what we had talked about, but I could see her physically relax and sink into the chair, her arms limp at her side.  "just keep relaxing, janet.  If your eyes get tired, just let them close and I will count to three, then you can open them again. remember, close your eyes and listen to me count, then open them again"

Janet, nodded and let her eyes close at my suggestion.

1
2
..
3

Janet, slowly opened her eyes unfocused and sleepy.  I took her hand in mine, rubbing the back of her hand as I heard her whimper softly. Trying to look in my eyes, her own eyes closed.

1
--
2
---
3

I saw her struggle to open her eyes. Finally she opened them and had this most beautiful blank stare as I started to give her permission to go under in hypnosis for me.......

(9/17/13)
"Janet, you are feeling very sleepy for me.  It is a feeling you love so much. The feelings of sleeping for me is what makes you feel so good. That's right just close your eyes, and relax as my words wash over you. This feels so good, you are wanting it again and again.  You will ask me to help you with this feeling and when I say the word relax you will find yourself in this wonderful feeling with me.  You feel so close to me now and so drawn to the power I have to hypnotize you."  I was talking to her as she was sleeping in a hypnotic trance, filling her mind with thoughts I loved giving her.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
I just love anticipation. Just knowing something that I have no control over is going to happen to me. That is such a thrill.

Anonymous said...

I love both kinds ^_^ Though I think my favorite is covert. Being completely unaware that anything is happening until you're slipping deep into a trance, or maybe even not realizing you went under until you come out of it. Mmmm it fills me with warm tingles just thinking about it ^_^

Unknown said...

I am not sure which I like to do either. Sometimes the anticipation of an overt trance is quite amazing, and sometimes the typical conversation that turns into a covert trance is so hot and intriging to me.

Unknown said...

I think covert would be interesting since I haven't tried that. To see what is possible when you don't realize what or why something is happening, post hypnotics, etc, your mind given an explanation, could you realize it?

MooCow Tracy said...

i've always enjoyed both kinds of hypnosis. The covert is fun if you're looking for a surprise trance, and the overt is good if you want something quick and deep.

Though of course, the overt can be converted to covert by simply suggesting that the subject doesn't remember the trance. Obviously, that works to different extents based on the subject's suggestibility.

MooCow Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

For me, it is covert.

The idea of being lead unknowingly down a path of submissive obedience ... to be molded and shaped ...just sends chills up and down my spine.

Anonymous said...

Both for me.

Groyney said...

Genuinely covert hypnosis has better results. My partner Tina had astonishing success subjugating someone who was preying on women to follow him. I prefer the classic swinging a pendant or looking into the eyes, it seems much more electrifying, although effects can vary.