3.9.13

please, do sit down and R-E-L-A-X

"Hello, its so good to see you again.  Come in and lets sit where it's more comfy and warm. Why don't you sit in this comfy chair and I will sit across from you?  There, isn't that nice?  I have to tell you, it is a huge pleasure to see you again."

I reach across and light a candle on the table between us. "I always love candles, don't you?" I smile seeing you nod and sink into the chair a bit more, looking at the flame. "It has been so great seeing you again. I always love this time we spend together, no matter how long it has been. That is the mark of good friends. No matter how long it has been, that we feel comfy seeing each other again."

I reach to the side of my chair and twist the knob controlling the lights, turning them down a bit more. Not so much as anyone, especially you, would notice.  I cross my long legs and adjust my skirt to above my knee, dangling my heel off my foot. I watch you as you follow my every movement. Resting one hand on my thigh, the other playing with the gold chain dangling around my neck, I enjoy the quiet. I see you have no interest in trying to establish conversation, but your mind tries to come up with something to say.

"I just love how two friends can enjoy each other's company without even trying to be witty or any other pretense. It is just enough to be together, isn't it?"  I notice you nodding, following my nodding. "Now, R-E-L-A-X", I utter those words that create an instant sense of relaxation and drowsiness. "Just relax and enjoy, breathe deeply, look deep in my eyes and relax"  I smile, my red lips parting a bit as I watch your heavy eyes looking up into mine. "You love being here with me, every time. Each time more being here is more relaxing. Just let your entire body sink down as you gaze tired into my bright blue eyes"

I noticed his body relaxing totally, his eyelids hooded as he looks in my eyes.  I can see how relaxed he is, all except a very noticeable bulge between his legs. I feel a little warmth between my thighs, too.  This is the part I just love, watching a subject go under repeatedly. While he might only realize being here a couple of times, in actual fact, he has been here dozens of times.

He realized how tired he was, as he gazed in her brilliantly blue eyes. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw the flickering candle light as he reacted to her saying the word "R-E-L-A-X" He wasn't even aware of the deep sigh escaping from his lips, as he listened to her again.  Everything about this was so relaxing and comfy, except the throbbing ache between his legs. His thighs were so heavy and lethargic they fell open as he sank down into the chair. His arms rested heavily on the arm of the chair. He was falling into a hypnotic sleep, just like every time before.  He kept listening but not hearing her, as time just slipped away from him.

"Just listen to me. You are too tired to resist my suggestions. You love being here with me. Now I am going to could from 10 to 1, relaxing you more and more. Just look at the candle while you listen. Every time I move from from one number to the next, I want you to blink your eyes and enjoy the feeling.

10. Just R-E-L-A-X and enjoy being with me. Take deep relaxing breaths as you gaze at the pretty candle.  
*close*
9. Feeling so much better now, so relaxed and inert. The only thing on your mind is to listen and obey. Try to focus on the very center of the flame, now. That exact spot where all the colours come together. 
*close*
8. That's right, you are sooooo tired now. You remember the last time you were with me and how you couldn't wait to be here again. Watch the colours dance in your eyes, try to pick out each colour. 
*close*
7. Red and yellow dancing in your eyes. feeling so good now, remembering how sexual you were feeling with me and filling your dreams with sexual feelings. There is so much pleasure in sexual feelings. The candle reminds you of sexual feelings. 
*close*
6. Your entire being is so tired, even your thoughts are slipping away replaced by my words. Remembering your desires as you touch yourself during the night. You are unable to stop touching yourself as you relive our time together. 
*close*
5. Your eyes barely open, as you gaze tired. My words dominate your mind and fill your head with desire(s). You are so open to me, now.  Remember now how many times you have been masturbating, out of control. Remember how needy you are for sexual release.
*close*
4. Your conscious thoughts are slipping away, as you drop deeper into trance for me. You have been masturbating every chance you get. Doing that makes you feel closer to me, as you visualize my long legs and full breasts. Masturbating and feeling so lose, mindlessly stroking. Feeling so close as long as you masturbate, holding off on your release.
*close*
3. Your fingers sliding up and down your throbbing shaft as you moan out my name. Your hips thrusting yourself forward, toward the climax you crave. Never quite reaching the release, so coming back to me to spend more time with me. Knowing my gentle touch would send you over the edge.
*close*
2. You can't seem to stop your desires, nor your cravings for release. Your hand moves rapidly up and down, bringing you to the edge of release but not allowing for release unless you are with me. You are were you need to be, here listening to me. You need to be here with me.
*close*
1. You feel no release masturbating, but that only makes you need to masturbate more. Your tired mind thinks the next time will be the release you need so badly. So you do it again, as soon as you can.  In the back of your mind, you think that only my fingers can give you what you need so badly. You owe me a great deal of attention and devotion for giving you that knowledge.
*close*"

I snap my fingers and he opens his eyes slowly looking at me with a deep sense of arousal and need. I love that look in men (or women). 

(1/14/13)
He looked at me, barely able to focus as his hand went to rub the front of his pants. I could see him rub himself as he told me, "I am not sure what has come over me, lately. I can't seem to stop masturbating. That isn't bad enough, but I never seem to be able to cum no matter how I try to. I mean, its so frustrating."  I smiled and watched his hand rub his increasingly hardening bulge. I lied and said, "I don't quite follow what you mean. Show me what you mean"

As soon as the words left my lips, his hands were unzipping himself. He slid down his pants and wrapped his hand around the thick shaft. As if on automatic, his hand started in the familiar motion, up and down.  His eyes glazed over as his masturbation took on a very strong need in him.  "I just can't seem to get enough of it, I really need to cum." By now he was trusting himself in and out of his hand, panting with the effort to climax.  "I really love masturbating", he confessed.

I smiled and moved to sit on the arm of his chair. He continued working even harder as he could feel me so close to him. He inhaled my aroma and closed his eyes as he struggled to reach the climax he so desired.


(1/15/13)
While he was frantically trying to climax, she just smiled and slipped on some surgeon's latex gloves. She was fascinated with his attempts to reach nirvana this time. Her hand surrounded his as it stroked with urgency. Gradually her rhythm was accepted as the rhythm to finish the masturbation. He was moaning and groaning as her hand controlled the pace and therefore what was going on.She slid her thumb and forefinger right under the head, and pushed his hand off.

The increased moaning filled the room as the sensation sent his synapes wild. He was literally out of control, as he had been the past 7 times he visited her. "you don't even remember being here before, but this is why you came back. you need this as much as you need air to breathe. you need this......"  He was realizing her did need this, as her hand skillfully slid up and down his impressive length and girth.  His brain was pulsing overtime to the amazing feeling between his legs, focusing totally on those feelings. "you are doing better this time, each time is better. you need to feel the eruption that is starting in the base of your member. Feel it.... you can't deny it.... you can't resist it.... you are a slave to this feeling.... this need in you"

He wasn't sure what she was saying, but somehow he knew he would never forget it. He could feel his orgasm begin, and the aching he felt was finally going to turn into ecstasy. Addictive, needing ecstasy. He doesn't even realize every Friday night, he has been here repeating this same ritual with her. Submitting to her.... needing her...... 


(1/16/13)
Oddly, right at the moment of taking him to nirvana again, she realized how susceptible people can be given the right motivation.  Her fingers bringing him closer and closer, as she gripped him harder and stroked with more insistence. It wasn't a choice he made, it was her choice. All  she heard was his panting and groaning as he got closer and became even more vulnerable to her charms. "you can't climax all by yourself anymore, you need me more than ever. You are controlled by this need in you.... only my fingers can bring you the pleasure you need..... ONLY my fingers"  He only went harder and groaned louder while she talked to his subconscious.  

"*NOW*" was her single word as he erupted, spilling his passion over her latex gloves and his stomach. She heard his scream as it overtook his senses, penetrating his mind with the pleasure eluding him for so long. She knew he would be back on Friday, unaware why but also feeling empty without the ability to masturbate to completion for an entire week no matter how much he tried to climax. She slipped her gloves off as she suggested he get his clothes in order, his jism wet on his stomach as he zipped up. With a *SNAP* of her fingers, he looked at her feeling more alert and finally feeling very satisfied (for now). "well, you had better be going now. I hope we have the chance to talk again soon.", she thought that next Friday couldn't come sooner for him.

He shook his head clear, and when his head was clear went to his car. He was thinking about coming back to visit again, soon.


(1/19/13)
Friday comes around often enough to be interesting.  TGIF has many meanings, but to my guest it means a chance to see me again. In his mind it has been a long time and he is looking forward to the meeting at the end of the day.  To her it means a chance to deepen her influence and change who he is without either his knowledge or permission. Permission, now that concept makes her smile. "Permission indeed"


At precisely the appointed time he enters, smiling when he sees her and greets her warmly. He tells her it has been way too long and hopefully the next time it will come sooner.  She lights a candle on the table in front of him as she smiles. "come in and sit down. We have so much to catch up on. I see you are keeping fit and obviously very successful. I am glad you stopped by."  He, in his own way, was just smiling when looking at her. He agreed that they should not wait so long next time, although he forgot exactly when was the last time they sat and talked. He had to shake the cobwebs out of his head, as his attention got caught on the pretty candle flickering and her leather boots. He could feel that familiar stirring inside him, as it always seemed to do when in her company. He forgot exactly where they first met, but knows it was very auspicious and memorable.
Feeling a bit warm, he shifted slightly in his chair as he sank down in the soft comfy chair. His mind was trying to come up with something witty to say, but she seemed to be going on and on about something. "... so it was the first time we met, that I found you to be a brilliant conversationalist and quite intelligent. You know how much I love intelligent men. I can't tell you how pleased you have made me by coming around, again", she was saying. He beamed from the apparent compliments and could feel that stirring in his loins cloud his rational thinking. To say he was fascinated by her would be a gross understatement. She was probably the most charming person he had every met.

"so tell me, how have you been since we last saw each other?", she asked. He was feeling that familiar arousal set in and he squirmed in his chair at such a direct question. Of course, he knew the answer. He couldn't get release, but how could he tell her that?  He thought, she is so lovely and ummm I am getting that throbbing again. Damn, I knew  I should have tried to release before I came to see her again. She looked at him and said, "Now, R-E-L-A-X", as his world went black and he slumped in the chair.



On the table next to him were a small stack of business cards that she had made up especially for clients like him. Tastefully done on the front, and special instructions on the back of the card, something he would be sure to want to use.

(1/22/13)
"that's right, just relax and enjoy.  You are feeling so relaxed, your eyes are closing but you hear every word I say.  Just let the sensations course through your body. you have been trying to masturbate to climax all week, but have been unable to do so. You were remembering my touch and how that allowed you to climax. You have been wanting to feel my fingers getting you hard and exploding with your climax. You owe me a debt by the amazing pleasure you feel when I bring you to climax" She watched his hands move closer to his bulge as she talked softly to him, invading his subconscious with the her truth which he readily accepted. "that's right, unzip yourself and the debt of appreciation you feel you need to pay me is well within your grasp. You are so proud of your masturbation technique, you just ache to show me how well you do it. you need to show me"

As his mind accepted what she was saying, he had his erection out and was stroking it lovingly base to tip, working it slowly at first. She smiled when she saw how he was doing it and the groans coming from him as he worked it over. Although his off hand was cupping his testicles and his hand on the shaft was working faster, she could see he was getting no closer to orgasm no matter how much he tried.  He was trying, there was no doubt and trusting himself forward and back, straining at the effort. She knew he would be in no condition afterward to resist the little token of appreciation she was suggesting. He would be more than happy to comply. Men will pay for sex, even if its not a direct payment. 

Smiling she slipped on her surgeon's glove, the latex conforming tightly to her hand as she grasped his hand that was working so hard. Every Friday that brought a gasp as he realizes she is taking control. "that's right, you can't get enough of my soft fingers working magic on you. you are going to have that glorious explosion again. you are going to be so happy to settle up your debt to me. you owe me your entire release and would do anything I ask of you. a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g", she whispered in his ear. He groaned loudly when he felt her fingers taking over just at the moment she said the word anything

(1/24/13)
Her soft fingers was controlling him and bringing him closer and closer to nirvana, again. Friday has become such a ritual with him, and her. Her fingers worked him base to tip, faster and firmer as he lost all control. "you are so close. you are so hot, you can't even think. you have no memory of being here, but next Friday you will show up at exactly 4:30 to see your old friend. you love my soft fingers giving you so much pleasure. you are certain you have never felt such pleasure and its the only way you can climax now. no matter how you try you are unable to climax until you feel my fingers. you owe me a huge debt, and will take some of my business cards to give to your male friends. but you will read the back of the card and do what it says. every Thursday, you will do what it says on my business card. I will count to three and you will climax, clean yourself up and zip your pants.... good boy.
1. you have never felt such pleasure as my fingers give you.... keep thrusting yourself in my fingers.
2. almost there, only on Friday with me can you get there.  ONLY with me
3. *NOW* that's right let it all go.... so much to spurt as you feel my fingers milk every drop
"
She watched him climax hard and explode....  watching him do what she suggested, clean...zipping and looking at her.

As he weakly looked over to the pile of business cards, he asked if he could give these to some friends.... she smiled and told him to keep one for himself.  With the apparent dismissal he dragged myself out the door to his car.

(1/30/13)
As Friday neared to the appointed hour, she noticed a $50 contribution to her organization, Guidance, LLC.  It is a organization she founded to mentor women and guide them.  Any and all contributions have been gratefully accepted and well used to promote women's place in this world. She noticed that it has been set up as a recurring donation, tax free. She loves to be appreciated and is anxious to see the man again.

He knocked on her door at precisely the right time. She led him in and guided him to the soft comfy chair he has been occupying every Friday for some time now. He expressed the honest, direct feeling that he was glad to see her again after such a long time. He looked down at her business card and asked if he could have one. She smiled and nodded, noticing he took several of them. "How have you been?  It has been so long. I have been branching my practice out to sexual malfunction, as it were. I love helping people with their sex lives, actually", she said as she looked to his bulge and a slight shifting in his chair. 

"may I talk openly", he asked.  When she nodded to him, he squirmed a little more and went on. "I have been having problems climaxing the past few weeks. I can get really excited and erect, but there is nothing I can do release. I have never had this problem before and it is driving me crazy", he confessed.  

"As strange as that sounds, many men have the very same issue. They get really hard and aroused, and no matter what they do it just never reaches the point of release", she said. "Do I have a grasp on your situation?", she asked.. intentionally using the word grasp. Watching him, she could see his hand move closer to his bulge as they talked openly about sex and issues with sex. "hypnosis can help men having your problem, with great success", she told him setting the stage for him craving to go under hypnosis with his good friend.

(2/10/13)
He was nearly pleading for help.  OK, OK, so he was begging me to help him, knowing I am a hypnotist and all. I told him that we could set up an appointment for next Friday if that worked for him. She noticed his hand inching toward his rather obvious bulge as they talked about hypnosis and next Friday.  He breathed a deep sigh and said if that is how it needs to be, then I guess it can't happen sooner. By now, he was not going to move from his chair as his hand started to rub along its length. "Would that time work for you?", she asked as his eyes started to droop as he massaged his erection, oblivious to her question. She rubbed her fingers along her thigh, as he watched them move. He was fully distracted by her now. "Would that time work for you?", she asked again. He looked up at her as she mouthed the word "R-E-L-A-X"

His head lolled back on the chair, and his arms went limp. "RELAX and listen to me. You view me as you only available option to help you with your problem.  You will look at the back of my business card and send me a generous gift for my time. Just being with me, makes your cock throb and ache for release. It feels so much better to have your pants unzipped and your hand around your erection as we talk", she said.  Immediately his fingers fumbled with his zipper and he freed his erection, wrapping his hand around it.  His eyes were closed as he began his rhythm of stroking and aching to get his release. He was thrusting himself lewdly in front of me, so desperate to have that one thing that sends him over the edge. He doesn't even realize that without my fingers taking him to nirvana he will never get release.  I ended this session and we agreed to meet next Friday for a hypnotic session to address his problem.  

(2/15/13)
Friday is here and she thought back to the week and to last Friday's session with him. It was a marvelous session, without him reaching release but realizing I could help him.  He called twice during the week begging to see me, anxious to see if there was an opening for him. On Thursday he seems desperate to see me. I just love how they depend on me, over time. Well, I have a full calendar today, culminating by him being here in front of me wanting so badly for my hypnosis to cure him of his problem. Cure him?  Oh yes, I am going to cure him of ever having another climax on any day but Friday.

The appointed time came, well actually a few minutes early he arrived in the waiting room and she just watched him pace until the time came and she ushered him in.  She sat him down on the sofa and sat next to him, inquiring about his week. The poor guy couldn't sit still, being this close to her and not having released in two weeks (to the day). She placed her hand on his leg and he thought he would jump out the window, it felt so good. "are you ready to try hypnosis, as it seems you have been unable to have your release. I think you have a mental block to it and hypnosis can help me identify it"  He quickly agreed, after all what could he say? She was sure he had a mental block, because it was her that put it there.

"look in my eyes, that's right look deep.  You are feeling so good being here, so good... you look forward to Fridays so you can visit me. You feel all the tension fading away, feeling so heavy and warm. staying very aroused as the tension drains out of you. relaxing back on the sofa, as your eyes are barely open. just let your eyes drift close as you dream about the most exquisite release you have ever had in your life", she suggested as his eyelids fluttered a couple of times before closing to an audible sigh. "listen carefully, absorb each word you hear me utter. My words are like a mantra to you, so important in guiding your life through each day and night. You love to masturbate, you love the feeling of intense arousal. Your hand is rough on your erection which prevents you from the ultimate prize, that of total release. The only thing that will give you what you desire is my hand on you stroking you to final release. My touch is what you desire to feel, each and every time you start to masturbate. When you awaken you will feel the irresistible craving to masturbate knowing that a simple thing like masturbating is something so much better when you share it with me. You are slipping deeper, remembering why you came here today while not being able to recall my words but feeling my instructions completely and obeying without thought or caring"  Her words affecting his mind as she woke him up and he looked longingly at her. His hand going to his bulge as if on auto pilot.  "welcome back, do you care to show me why you are here"

Looking at her body and her hands caressing her legs, he began to unzip his pants, wiggling out of them and his boxers. Sitting there with his pants and boxers around his waist he began the ritual that felt so natural in her presence. Wrapping his hand around his impressive erection, she leaned closer and whispered, "you are so good at it. I can see how aroused you get and release must be something you are desperate to achieve" Moaning with need, his hand worked harder as his other hand cupped his balls.  While her hand rested on his naked thigh he went harder and faster, panting with arousal and need. 

(2/18/13)
"I hypnotized you to make it easier to release, but it may take a few sessions to make it work the way you need it to."  He just moaned and worked his hand faster, thrusting himself into his hand.  Her soft hand surrounded his and he nearly fainted with the extreme pleasure he felt.  "here, let me help you a bit and see if this will allow you to release", she said knowing full well this will send him over the edge. Her soft hand moved his up and down, but still he was unable to get past the barrier in his mind. Realizing this, he moved his hand away and her soft hand moved effortlessly up and down. He was moaning and thrusting himself lewdly in her soft hand, never felt such pleasure as she kept whispering in his ear. He couldn't understand what she was saying, his mind and body were so firmly attentive to his impending release.

Her thumb rubbed over the wet head and he nearly passed out from pleasure.  "that's it, we are almost there.  My touch on your erection is the most amazing feeling you have ever experienced. That's it let go to my seductive touch...  NOW"  He felt the same way about her hand... as he.... almost....  omg... I need to....  suddenly he erupted in a way that almost took his breath away, NO it actually did make him stop breathing for an instant as her hand brought him to the full release he needed.  Spurting on his tummy, one... two... three.... more cum than he felt he could ever have in an orgasm. She took her coated fingers and pushed them in his mouth. His mouth was open and receiving of the cum.  He was panting and cleaning off her magical fingers. He had no such ability, nor will to resist them. 


(3/14/13)
"you are finding it more and more difficult to climax by yoursel, without my fingers sliding over you bringing the climax out.  you ache for each session more and more. You have been wanting to repay me for my time, so you find little presents to bring with you each time. Now put your clothes back and forget what happened, only knowing you just love seeing me"  With those instructions she snapped her fingers watching his eyes blink and open.

Finally his eyes opened up after he was instructed to put his clothes back together. He smiled and told her how good he felt to be there with her.  "you did so well while under, but we will need a few more sessions to make things work better for you. I must admit it is always a pleasure to see you", she said as she smiled.  He was sure that was the most beautiful smile he ever saw and he felt so good being there with her.

(7/15/13)
The next Friday came all too slowly for the man. He got more and more anxious as the days slowly went by. His anxiety was heightened by the inability to even do what comes natural to him. Masturbating was impossible and the more he wanted it, the more frustrating it became. He knew he wanted it (needed it), he was extra aroused, hard and throbbing as he worked his hand up and down, seeing her beautiful eyes looking at him. He almost got to the point of release only to be let down again and again.

Finally Friday came and the appointed hour, as he rushed over to meet with her. This was the highlight of week he thought. "She is really helping me....  I don't know what I would do without her concern and captivating smile"  The man nearly jumped for joy seeing her smile as he walked in. He felt something churning deep inside as she gave him a warm hug. He nearly melted against her from the warmth.

Sitting across from the fidgety man, she smiled as she crossed her legs. "So nice to see you again. You seem a little anxious, so why don't you tell me about your week", she said. He wanted to tell her how badly he needed to masturbate to completion, but instead what he was talking about was his irritability all week and his mind being distracted waiting to come see her. He could feel himself pressing against the zipper, his arousal was so great as she smiled at him, her eyes looking at his bulge. "that must have been a very frustrating week for you", she deliberately understated his frustration and needs that were not being met.  "are you ready for me to hypnotize you, to help you achieve the results you need to?", she asked to which he nodded enthusiastically.

"RELAX and listen to me", were the last words he heard as his head slumped back and his eyes slid closed. "you love coming to be with me. It is the highlight of your week. The longer you wait to see me, the more frustrated you are with being unable to release. You get frustrated and irritable with people. By Wednesday you are so horny, you can barely function. Thursday is a blur to your mind, as keep wanting to get alone and have that release you need so badly. Thurs night you can barely sleep as you toss and turn while trying for that elusive release. You have no idea I control your climaxes and that the only way you get release is to go under hypnosis for me. The only thing that gets you to release is my hand gently coaxing your climax. When I wake you up, you are going to be so horny and so dependent on me. When I mention the word "back" you will immediately open your eyes, feeling so refreshed and horny. You will know I am the most beautifully sexy woman you have ever laid eyes on.....  now......  BACK"

His eyes jerked open and he looked at me with a lust born of my control. His hand went to his bulge rubbing as if on automatic while I just smiled at him. "I.... umm.... I was ummm just thinking.... ummm... my problem", he stammered out. As I smiled his fingers fumbled with his zipper and he managed to get it lowered.  His pants were pushed down around his knees along with his jockeys. His hand began working on his impressive erection while I watched. I love watching the influences I have on people. Soon he began thrusting himself in and out of his hand grunting and moaning.  His eyes were closed as he tried to reach release. I just smiled because I knew his chance of achieving that was z-e-r-o.  

I put my hand on his thigh as he moaned and whined. I noticed my touch increased his tempo and need. "you are doing very well, now just keep going", I softly instructed him as he barely was conscious I was talking to him.  My fingernails slid along his thigh as he got even more frantic in his movements.  His eyes snapped open as my soft hand surrounded his, and directed his movements. I knew this only made him more suggestible and needy.  With a finger, I captured his precum off the head as he moaned and gasped.  Smiling I grasped his shaft with my fingers working them up and down as his hand fell away... I could see that the barrier to climaxing was removed and I could feel his cock ready to explode.... "3 ...... 2...... 1..... NOW", I told him as he erupted all over himself and collapsed on the sofa. I kept milking him as he mind was blank and full of thoughts about me.

I smiled when I thought about all the amazon egiftcards he bought me each week, without realizing he was doing it.  I love a generous man.

"RELAX and listen to me", was all I had to say and he slumped over. "you can hear everything I say, but are unable to recall my exact words, ever. You have come to love looking at my bare feet and could just look at my toes for hours", I said as I slipped off my shoes. "the only fetish you have ever had is for my pretty feet. You cannot get enough of smelling my feet and rubbing your face over them", I instructed him just before he woke up.

Slowly he opened his eyes and smiled, while zipping himself up. He caught a glance of my feet and almost stopped dead in his tracks. He kept looking at my feet, as my toes wiggled. I sensed he had more than a passing interest in my feet and toes.  I can use this to my advantage.

(8/2/13)
Before he left, we sat there just talking. I crosses my legs and rocked my naked foot up and down as I asked him about his job.  I doubt he remembered anything, because his eyes were following my pretty foot, up and down... up and down. While before he has been keeping details of his private life secret from me, Just watching my pretty foot, he answered my questions about where he worked, where he lived, all his phone numbers.... he wasn't even aware of the defenses that had been lowered as he just gazed at my foot, licking his lips from time to time.

When I told him it was time to leave, I walked him to the door in my bare feet. I could see he was reluctant to go this time. I just smiled as I pushed the small of his back and closed/locked the door.  He is going to have a VERY long week indeed. 

The week did more than just drag on slowly. He spent every day being irritable and short tempered.  He was sleeping poorly and seemed to always have something on his mind, far from where he was at the moment. When Friday came and the appointed time, he could hardly wait for his appointment. Of course he had been trying to masturbate to completion without success again.  He seemed to need it much more this week than any before.  He wore his nicest shirt and pants for it.  When he opened the door and sat in the waiting area, fidgeting and waiting.... and waiting....

Sharon could see he was waiting and just kept him waiting until 15 minutes past the time. When she opened the door, he just literally jumped up and hurried over. Sharon gave him a little hug and could feel his arousal already.She led him in and he sat on the sofa just as before. He was noticing the nice red heels she was wearing. Sharon sat and crossed her legs, letting one of the heels dangling off her toe as she asked him about his week. He only complimented her on her shoes instead of answering the question. coprophiliac, she commented. She noticed him inhaling sharply when she mentioned about her sweaty feet. It reminded him of his dream about her sweaty/stinky feel covering his face as he masturbated. He simply nodded to the question she asked, "have you been thinking about hypnosis?  Would you like to try?"

(8/14/13)
She just kept arching her foot, stretching it..... dangling her heel off the toe.... watching the reaction.

He just stared, unable to communicate with her. He was feeling so aroused and so hot just looking at her pretty feet. He kept inhaling deeply as he lost her words. He didn't hear her mention how adorable her feet were to him. Well, his subconscious heard it for certain. He just slipped to his knees to look at them closely.He just couldn't look away. He could smell the sweat from the long day and it only made him move closer.

"You can't keep your attention from my pretty feet. Move closer now"  He moved forward, his breathing increasing and his libido out of control. His hand touched her calf lightly as he caresses from mid-calf to ankle, up and down. His erection was nearly bursting from his pants, putting strain on his zipper. He put his lips to her calf in adoration and addiction to her. 

(8/19/13)
"You have been thinking about me all week. You have been so hard and throbbing, although release is fleeting for you during the week.  My pretty feet have been on your mind and your mind gets foggy just seeing my feet. Press your nose to my feet" was all he heard as he held her foot by the ankle and pressed his nose to the arch of my feet, inhaling deeply. He was so good at adoring the smelly feet, letting the odor penetrate his mind. It became clear to him what was driving his libido all week to just get here and kneel in front of my feet. I covered his face in my foot and I thought he was either going to have to release or go under from the scent. 

His moaning and his other hand rubbing himself thru his pants was very erotic and intense. His breathing was raged and he was fumbling with his zipper as my foot slide over his mouth and nose, engulfing him in the scent.Finally his rock hard erection popped loose and he was stroking like crazy as he absorbed the sweaty scent of my feet.

(8/21/13)
While one foot covered his face, the other was caressing the length of his erection. That got him moaning and moving his hips. The moaning in my office was loud and his breathing raged. He would have gone over the edge right then, if I hadn't removed my foot from his cock. His eyes were closed in pleasure as he continued to sniff my foot. "ummm I have been thinking about your feet all week. I could hardly sleep for the thoughts and desires of your feet. I tried masturbating but got distracted by thinking about your feet. Your feet are just amazing."  I could see that he could hardly finish a thought where he didn't mention my feet. 

I had him lay on the floor and covered his face with both feet. His breathing was really raged by now and his hand was flying over his erection.  All I could hear from him was his moaning and telling me how much he thought about me....  how much he needed me....  such lovely thoughts.

I smiled and kept rubbing my sweaty feet over his face, as he got closer and closer to releasing. He is incapable of masturbating to release by himself, as much as he loves to try it. I cover his face at the moment of exploding.  It was an amazing thing to watch, but then again I do love watching.  I do love being needed for sexual release too.  It is all so luscious.

(8/24/13)
"Now just relax and inhale the seductive aroma of my sweaty feet. Let my aroma seep into your mind and relax you. You won't be able to get this aroma out of your mind. Friday is the most important day in your life. It is the day when you watch me slip off my shoes. Just seeing me do that, almost makes you release but not quite.  Just laying at my feet, as I cover your face with my feet is the only thing that allows you to release.  The ONLY thing. You are getting addicted to my aroma, my scent.... my feet. Now when you hear me snap my fingers you will feel refreshed and horny, feeling even closer to me than ever before", said Sharon as she *SNAPPED* her fingers.

He blinked his eyes as I slid my feet back into my shoes.  He was still moaning as he cleaned himself up by sucking down his cum and putting his pants back in order.  "Sharon, you have the most gorgeous feet I have ever seen.  I can't get the thought of your feet out of my brain. I am already so anxious for our appointment next Friday. I have to tell you, lately my Fridays at work are so ... ummm.... well I am distracted almost all day and I can rarely sleep the night before. I just can't wait to see you and watch the clock all day long", he confessed as he rubbed between his legs.  I helped him to the door, since he seemed to be a little unsteady and told him not to be late for our Friday appointment.  He swore he would be on time.

(8/26/13)
The week went along painfully slow.  He seemed to think back on her feet at the oddest times. Sure when he had nothing to do, those thoughts would come to him.  But also when he was busy with work, he was continually haunted by the smell of her feet and the feeling of them covering his nose and mouth so breathing was laborious.  But the haunting only increased his need to see her again.  Ok, so it was only Tuesday night when he thought about her and started to masturbate with a fury. He inhaled deeply as he stroked himself.  Alas, the addictive aroma of her feet were missing and so was his much needed release.

Wednesday seemed even worse than Tuesday, as he slept very fittingly. Always the thought and desire of her feet were there. He was barely to mid week and going crazy with the need to see her again. Six times that night he picked up the phone to call her, but stopped short of it. He seemed to get further aroused thinking about her denying him the request to see him earlier in the week. He thought pacing the floor would tire him out, which it did but did not allow the thoughts to subside.  

Thursday he dragged his ass into work, looking like hell.  Several of his male friends mentioned it to him, but he barely heard them. Working was impossible....  there was no way he could work effectively that day. He nodded off a couple of times only top be awaken by thoughts of her pretty feet.  Oh how he needed to see her feet again. 

(8/28/13)
He kept looking at the calendar, as he could not believe it was only Tuesday....  He was sleeping fitfully if ever, and he was constantly thinking about her feet, her lovely feet, her sensual feet, her sexual feet.  He kept trying to find sexual release, although back in his head he know it was of no use to even try.  He wanted to call her to see if she could fit him in today.  If she had any time today he would leave work to meet her schedule.  He even bought some special lotion for her feet, just to be able to rub it into her feet would be so heavenly.

(8/30/13)
Friday is here and he couldn't wait to be there with her.  He kept checking his watch and the clock on his computer, hoping one or the other would be running slow because he was ready to go see her again.... and again.

Finally the time came and he knocked timidly on her door.  He was getting more timid and feeling second place to her wonderful thoughts and words. He was not sure how that happened, but he was completely fine with it.  After the second knock, she opened the door in her bare feet looking stunning as usual and smiling at him. Suddenly he remembered how tall she is and how much he could just look at her.  Her legs were trely amazing and so shapely, sensuous and smooth.  He remembered that, but what he was really obsessing about were her perfect feet. He was distracted and didn't hear what she said, but he followed her into her room, shutting the door and sitting across from her.  Sharon crossed her legs and laid her foot on his knee which almost drove him wild with passion. 

He was not even aware of how much more sexual he felt in her presence or how powerless being with her felt. He looked at her pretty pink toenails and automatically caressed the top of her foot, feeling the soft smoothness as his pants were feeling so much tighter and constricting. "you like my pretty feet", which was a simple statement but felt more like a command to him and he nodded with enthusiasm in agreement. "look in my pretty eyes and just R-E-L-A-X", was the last words he heard as his eyes felt impossibly heavy and closed.  His entire body felt limp and heavy, well almost all of his body that is.

"Even though we are the same age, you feel like a little boy in my presence. Everything I say to you is the honest truth in your mind and makes such perfect sense. You love it when I tell you what to do, but most of all you get a strong sexual rush doing what you are told by me. Every touch of mine drives your sexual response to the highest level possible and the mere touch of my sexy foot to your erection causes immediate release. In fact, it is the only release you can feel and only through visiting me on Friday do you have even the smallest chance to release for me. When you wake up, you will undress and feel much more comfortable naked and kneeling in front of me.  Now on the count of 3 you will make yourself naked and kneel like its the best thing ever to do.
1 - feeling so hard and throbbing.  You love your time with me.
2 - feeling more alert and aroused, feeling so hot in your clothes and wishing to discard them all.
3 - kneeling in front of me is the most devoted thing you can do, and you need to be there for me."

Sharon watched as he stripped off his clothes quickly, sporting an impressive erection and knelt before her.....  Sharon smiled as she crossed her legs and rocked her bare foot in front of him.  His eyes followed her foot as she asked him how his week went.  He thought about it for a bit, and couldn't be very articulate about his week.  What he wanted to tell her was that he was masturbating like crazy without release, but then she knew that already.  He bent down to smell her foot, taking it in his hand lovingly.  Caressing her foot without thinking about it, he felt a throbbing in his cock. She rested her other foot on his thigh as he lovingly caressed the object of his desire. 

Sharon could see that being here every Friday for the past several months has taken its toll on his libido. "Whether he knew it or not, he has a strong fetish for my feet", thought Sharon.  It didn't matter that he didn't realize it. Sharon stroked her foot along his thigh that was quivering with his arousal, moving it closer and closer to his very strong erection. His breathing was getting labored and irregular.  His eyes were unfocused as his hand loved the touch of her foot.

Her other foot moved up and up, up over his balls.... over the underside of his erection, pushing it up against his stomach as he exploded feeding his fetish with the experience of cumming from the mere touch of a female foot on his cock.  "Action and reaction", thought Sharon, "the simplest of stimuli"



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!I miss friday date nights. Another great story,Sharon

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fridays will never be the same again!

Anonymous said...

very very provocative, and delicious.
ford25045

Anonymous said...

very provocative, and so nice. love reading your stories.

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Sharon, submitting, overly stimulated, fully submissive, obsessed, and objectified. Oh, how lovely :) Thank You for this wonderful story, Miss Sharon, sincerely, humbly, sissy michelle :)

rick said...

i now know where i want to be next Friday.

JenniferBell said...

I can't wait to read more of this story. Oh to feel the touch of Miss Sharons' hands and to look upon her beautiful feet.

Yours jennifer